PREDICTION IRAN VS UZBEKISTAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    This will be a very difficult match for us.. I'll be surprised if team melli is able to control a very hungry and we'll prepared Uzbekistan side.. I hope we can do our best. We are the under dogs

There are two types of team melli fans i dislike. The first if the type with the idiotic expectations, they see us fight like lions against the likes of Argentina, and when we eventually lose 0-1 in a game we played great at and could have even won, they demand the head of the coach etc.. They have no grasp on reality.

The other is almost the opposite who equally and as easily disregards facts and somehow has a inferiority complex and feels we are so much less than we really are.

We are the no1 team in Asia (now for over 4 years or so), are unbeaten in our group, we almost never concede any goals in Asia and are leading the group, we have the better coach and better players, not to mention playing home ! Just the people alone in the stadium cheering our boys !!

Is this a hard game, yes.
    Do the Uzbeks have everything to play for and is this their last chance, Yes.
    Could we actually not win this, tie or even lose, Yes.

But to say we are the underdogs is not just ignoring facts, its an insult to the team, the players and the coach and all their hard work and achievements of the last years !!!

Comment

2-1 Iran. I am pretty sure we will concede.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        Team Melli will win, i expect a first time conceding a goal ; 2-1

Goals Iran ; Azmoun , Gucci
        nagoo baba, conceed yaani chi amoo

ps: check your pm
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
          1:0 min 87

Mark my words!
          which words are you referring to.?
          those are just a bunch of numbers and a half word amooo..!!

Comment

Originally posted by IPG View Post
            There are two types of team melli fans i dislike. The first if the type with the idiotic expectations, they see us fight like lions against the likes of Argentina, and when we eventually lose 0-1 in a game we played great at and could have even won, they demand the head of the coach etc.. They have no grasp on reality.

The other is almost the opposite who equally and as easily disregards facts and somehow has a inferiority complex and feels we are so much less than we really are.

We are the no1 team in Asia (now for over 4 years or so), are unbeaten in our group, we almost never concede any goals in Asia and are leading the group, we have the better coach and better players, not to mention playing home ! Just the people alone in the stadium cheering our boys !!

Is this a hard game, yes.
            Do the Uzbeks have everything to play for and is this their last chance, Yes.
            Could we actually not win this, tie or even lose, Yes.

But to say we are the underdogs is not just ignoring facts, its an insult to the team, the players and the coach and all their hard work and achievements of the last years !!!
            i think he was just being facetious ..!
            anyways, were likely to hear somewhat similar comments from Carlos in the run up to the game anyways..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              i think he was just being facetious ..!
              anyways, were likely to hear somewhat similar comments from Carlos in the run up to the game anyways..!!
              True lol
              This is just to send the ball to opponent field strategy
              I also think a 2-0 at least or a total demolition of huge margin if Iran scores early in the game like minute 1-10.
              sigpic
              SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
              IRAN
              - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

2-1 Iran

Goals: Azmoun and Ezzi

Comment

ideally and going by past events, this will an easier game than the one we had vs China under Lippi. so we should wrap it up by 2 goals to nothing. But again you never know, a crappy ref, denies a goal, awards a dubious penalty, denies a penalty, Lucky goal by Uzbeks, IMO, in general we can tell 20 min into the game if we will win, lose or draw.... but I say a 2-0 Win is predictable

Comment

2-0 Iran

Comment

Iran 3 - 0 Uzbekistan

I think we will get the first early on, Uzbeks will open up and we will capitalize. Boys will go all out to clench the final push for WC, I feel it coming. We aren't the kind to choke, we've shown it in the past.

Comment

0:0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Originally posted by ashegetoop View Post
                          0:0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          you honestly think we wont score?

Comment

I am seeing at least two scenarios where coaches take their players into extreme environments for add'l prep
                            case 1. Wagner @ Huddersfield recently prompted to EPL in England.
                            In the summer of 2016, Wagner brought in 13 players from across the continent - with Danny Ward, Chris Löwe and Aaron Mooy amongst these. Wagner took his players on a bonding tour of Sweden, where they had to survive with only basic equipment for a few days. The team's success in the early 2016–17 season was largely accredited to the squad's tight bond, something that Wagner claimed was a direct result of this Sweden trip.
                            case 2. England prep for Scotland's game.
                            http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...paces-10566645
                            Twenty members of the England squad, along with key members of the Football Association's backroom staff, were whisked away to a top secret trip.

They had their phones confiscated and went away for three days in Devon in what doubled up as a team bonding exercise.

They spent the next 48 hours in army fatigues completing a series of exercises designed for marine recruits.

Comment

This is not going to be an easy game for either side.

Uzbekistan is a strong team but at the same time, they are well aware that even their current third spot in the table is at risk at the moment. They will have to fight tooth and nail to secure any point they can from this game.

Just take a look at the table and you see what I mean…. Currently, Iran is sitting at 17 points, Korea with 13, Uzbekistan with 12, Syria with 8 and China with 7. Both Syria and China can technically take the third spot if they register three wins in their remaining three games. A tough task, but not impossible and perhaps more achievable for China than it is for Syria. Here is how;

Iran vs Uzbekistan --- Uzbek loss – 12 pts
                              Syria vs China --- China win – 10 pts
                              Qatar vs South Korea

China vs Uzbekistan --- China win – 13 pts
                              South Korea vs Iran
                              Syria vs Qatar

Iran vs Syria
                              Qatar vs China --- China win – 16 pts
                              Uzbekistan vs South Korea -- Uzbek loss, still 12 pts.

Now .. going to back the Prediction .. I would like to err on the side of caution and say either a tie or a narrow win for Iran.

Comment

At the moment however, I am just waiting for Jun 8th, when I can see demolishing of Saudi (aka ISIS) in hands of Australia !!! .. I say 3-0 for Australia.

Comment

Working...
                                X