PREDICTION IRAN VS UZBEKISTAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
    At the moment however, I am just waiting for Jun 8th, when I can see demolishing of Saudi (aka ISIS) in hands of Australia !!! .. I say 3-0 for Australia.
    excellent prediction

Comment

Originally posted by 8008s View Post
      I am seeing at least two scenarios where coaches take their players into extreme environments for add'l prep
      case 1. Wagner @ Huddersfield recently prompted to EPL in England.
      In the summer of 2016, Wagner brought in 13 players from across the continent - with Danny Ward, Chris Löwe and Aaron Mooy amongst these. Wagner took his players on a bonding tour of Sweden, where they had to survive with only basic equipment for a few days. The team's success in the early 2016–17 season was largely accredited to the squad's tight bond, something that Wagner claimed was a direct result of this Sweden trip.
      case 2. England prep for Scotland's game.
      http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...paces-10566645
      Twenty members of the England squad, along with key members of the Football Association's backroom staff, were whisked away to a top secret trip.

They had their phones confiscated and went away for three days in Devon in what doubled up as a team bonding exercise.

They spent the next 48 hours in army fatigues completing a series of exercises designed for marine recruits.

That's some white girl shit. Amoozesh parvaresh brainwashes you to give your life to your country when you're around 9 years old in Iran, these cats don't need to bond beyond that and 2 years of sarbazi.

Comment

I am going for 1-0 for iran. Contrary to common belief i think uzbeks will park the bus and hope to go away from azadi with 1 point.

Comment

2-0 Iran

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

1-0, just based off all our other wcq games lol.

our defense seemed shaky, but uzbek is not a fast enough team to exploit the middle of the defense.

Comment

2-1 for Iran

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Appreciate your input bro. but you're connecting two unrelated matter imo.. plus we have players who have not been thru amoozesh parvaresh,.
                so your argument has a tiny hole. Also in a country like Iran, there's a lot of stress, last I checked we took the prize for national team members fighting each other at an international venue.
                Part of this is bonding but other part is achieving focus and internal peace. Huddersfield beat New Castle as they had been relegated early in the season.
                If these sessions or even Indian sweat lodges give results I am all for it..
                Originally posted by toopchi View Post
                That's some white girl shit. Amoozesh parvaresh brainwashes you to give your life to your country when you're around 9 years old in Iran, these cats don't need to bond beyond that and 2 years of sarbazi.

Comment

2-0 iran

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                    1-0, just based off all our other wcq games lol.

our defense seemed shaky, but uzbek is not a fast enough team to exploit the middle of the defense.
                    How is our defense shaky when we have not let in a goal at least in Asia we are strong

Comment

I want 2-0 but I predict 1-0 Iran. And we score the goal in the first half.

Comment

As far as Australia is concerned, they have no other choice but to win the game vs KSA. Of course Saudi Arabia will come to park the bus and they may get away with a point. Saudi Arabia are playing better compared to 2011. Australia will have to win which I see happening.

My prediction is Australia 2-1 Saudi Arabia.

Comment

1:0 for IRAN! We are in World Cup 2018! (0:0 half time)

Comment

Another typical and easy 1-0 win for Iran and qualification to the world cup!

Comment

We should win this 2-0 easily IMO, ITs obvious Uzbeks most definitely will be coming to steal a draw! They know TM much stronger, especially at home and is looking for a win and early qualification so This is the ONLY plan they have and it involves parking the bus, the tractor and the 60 seater coach! but sitting back and waiting for opponents to come at you is not the Uzbeks forte, they will concede...and they will lose ....

Comment

I.R.IRAN 3:1Uzbekistan
                                Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

Working...
                                X