No announcement yet.

"Los Angeles" Meetup for the Iran - Uzbek game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just found out that I have access to WatchESPN.com through my cable provider and Apple TV. I will give it a go on other games this Saturday to see how it plays out. If it works I can bring my apple tv and we'll just need a TV and Internet connection.

درغربت اگر مرگ بگیرد بدن من__________کى قبر کند و کى ببرد کفن من
    تابوت مرا جاى بلندى بگذارید_________تا باد برد بوى مرا در وطن من

Comment

Seeing the amount of activity in Los Angeles for TM games makes LA even more desirable to live in. Khosh be haletoon

Comment

consider yourselves lucky to be living in this amazing city
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

It truly is a blast, having grown up in Tehran and coming here as a teenager there wasn't much of a gap between seeing hamvatans there and here. Everyone's very nice here in my opinion and all corners of Southern California has a nice Persian community.

Comment

I lived in different parts of Oklahoma for 24 years and then finally decided to move to CA, so we moved to Aliso Viejo / Laguna Niguel in Orange County 3.5 years ago
            And despite much higher cost of living specifically housing , we are very happy to be living here and only a 13 mins drive to the beach from my door step.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              I lived in different parts of Oklahoma for 24 years and then finally decided to move to CA, so we moved to Aliso Viejo / Laguna Niguel in Orange County 3.5 years ago
              And despite much higher cost of living specifically housing , we are very happy to be living here and only a 13 mins drive to the beach from my door step.
              you are truly blessed.
              Sometimes its better to have nothing because if it was the case id get up and leave and try to move to LA
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by varand View Post
                I just found out that I have access to WatchESPN.com through my cable provider and Apple TV. I will give it a go on other games this Saturday to see how it plays out. If it works I can bring my apple tv and we'll just need a TV and Internet connection.
                I have class so I'll watch it at night on ESPN3, but you guys should set up locations for others to watch in Tehrangeles, Irvine and San Diego. All you need is the WatchESPN app, wifi and Chromecast to show on a tv.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by varand View Post
                  It truly is a blast, having grown up in Tehran and coming here as a teenager there wasn't much of a gap between seeing hamvatans there and here. Everyone's very nice here in my opinion and all corners of Southern California has a nice Persian community.
                  eh not sure about that. Some very good people yes, but also an abundance of trashy "Shahs of sunset" types as well.

Comment

Ill be watching from my couch in san diego eating barbari.

I wish I could meet up tho!

SD needs at least 100k more iranis
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I just confirmed my ESPN3 access, I also learned that ESPN3 is only on when the game is actually being played. More of an on demand type of channel. We just need a central location and internet access. In Tarzana there is Vanak Bakery (Mohsen) that serves Kale Pache or Asal in Woodland Hills. Feel free to come up with your suggestions.
                      As long as there is internet and a TV to hook up the Apple TV to.

Comment

Working...
                      X