"Los Angeles" Meetup for the Iran - Uzbek game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Los Angeles" Meetup for the Iran - Uzbek game

Hi guys, I'm back after a long time. I've been following but not actively engaging in discussions. Given that Iran - Uzbek game is on a Monday; will anyone be interested in gathering somewhere to watch the game as a group? I took Monday off just to be able to watch the game peacefully. As far as TV broadcast goes I'm not sure if IRIB will show the game, so the place will need to have access to an alternative source to view the game. We can start off with the 2 general areas like the Valley and Westwood areas and see which one will have more of an audience. Orange County might be an alternate but we'll have to see.

درغربت اگر مرگ بگیرد بدن من__________کى قبر کند و کى ببرد کفن من
    تابوت مرا جاى بلندى بگذارید_________تا باد برد بوى مرا در وطن من

Originally posted by varand View Post
    Hi guys, I'm back after a long time. I've been following but not actively engaging in discussions. Given that Iran - Uzbek game is on a Monday; will anyone be interested in gathering somewhere to watch the game as a group? I took Monday off just to be able to watch the game peacefully. As far as TV broadcast goes I'm not sure if IRIB will show the game, so the place will need to have access to an alternative source to view the game. We can start off with the 2 general areas like the Valley and Westwood areas and see which one will have more of an audience. Orange County might be an alternate but we'll have to see.
    Orange county the game is showing at Caspian Restaurant in Irvine. Food is quite mediocre, but the atmosphere for TM games is usually very exciting. They have huge screens and always show game with commentary. One of my best experiences watching TM was there at 3 AM when we beat S. Korea, in S korea with that legendary gucci goal. Place went ballistic. I will try to make it.

Comment

I moved to Laguna Niguel in OC 3.5 years ago from Oklahoma City

I would love to meet up

Comment

Anyone in Bay Area?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          Orange county the game is showing at Caspian Restaurant in Irvine. Food is quite mediocre, but the atmosphere for TM games is usually very exciting. They have huge screens and always show game with commentary. One of my best experiences watching TM was there at 3 AM when we beat S. Korea, in S korea with that legendary gucci goal. Place went ballistic. I will try to make it.
          I called Caspian last week and the lady said they weren't showing it. I think they will end up showing it if enough people call though. Give them a call to ask when you have a chance.

Comment

I'm really down to do this. I'm a UCLA student located in Westwood but not really sure where would be showing the game though. We can also watch the game at someone's home if you guys want to
            And if you guys know of a place as far as OC id be willing to go out there to watch the game with you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
              I'm really down to do this. I'm a UCLA student located in Westwood but not really sure where would be showing the game though. We can also watch the game at someone's home if you guys want to
              And if you guys know of a place as far as OC id be willing to go out there to watch the game with you guys!
              That's some
              Dedication man!!! Ucla is a solid hour and 20 MINITES away from caspiann!! Not to mention you'd prolly have to leave at 8 or earlier due to traffic lmao wish I could join you guys! Can't leave my pops alone for the game !

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Anyone in Bay Area?
                I'm in the East Bay, you?

Comment

SHISHA Lounge in Encino usually shows it. Call and confirm

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    I moved to Laguna Niguel in OC 3.5 years ago from Oklahoma City
                    I would love to meet up
                    From OC to OC.
                    Har do OCand Vali in koja va an koja.

Comment

It is showing on ESPN 3 so I doubt Caspian will be showing it. Only hard core sports bars would have it.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                        It is showing on ESPN 3 so I doubt Caspian will be showing it. Only hard core sports bars would have it.
                        Why not? Isn't it going to be on IRIB as well?

Comment

I live in OC and am down to watch.

Comment

Watching TM games alone sucks and specially this game. BeIN Sports owns the right to the games and that's the reason IRIB won't be showing it outside Iran and the IRIB 3 feed is not really reliable since GlWIZ sometimes shows and other times they jam the signal. I guess a GLWIZ account with good internet can bring the game to pretty much any venue we choose to meet in.

درغربت اگر مرگ بگیرد بدن من__________کى قبر کند و کى ببرد کفن من
                            تابوت مرا جاى بلندى بگذارید_________تا باد برد بوى مرا در وطن من

Comment

Originally posted by Navid H View Post
                              Why not? Isn't it going to be on IRIB as well?
                              I cringe at watching it with that poor commentating and picture.

Comment

Working...
                              X