Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ you can be going to dentist. but if your boss is good he will let you go. you can use your phone to watch the game. This is a qualification game and cannot be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
      ^ you can be going to dentist. but if your boss is good he will let you go. you can use your phone to watch the game. This is a qualification game and cannot be missed.
      Haha I love the attitude man, but I have an important presentation I'm conducting for clients on Monday. I even tried to schedule it for another day, but it was the only day that worked for our clients

Comment

So are we expecting 100k+ in the stadium in monday?

Comment

Apparently, Alex Nouri will come to watch the game and meet CQ
          http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13960320001496

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Apparently, Alex Nouri will come to watch the game and meet CQ
            http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13960320001496
            Him as TM assistant in the World Cup would be dope.

Comment

What do you guys think about the starting lineup? For me, it's quite clear, and only a few spots are uncertain.

Barring injuries, here's what I think we'll go with:

The only spot uncertain to me is the CAM, and whehter he'll go with Masoud or Ashkhan. I hope he goes with Masoud..

Also, the CDM, any update to Hajsafi's little injury? If he's out, then I assume it'll be Karimi since Omid isn't with the team.

Comment

Hopefully Torabi gets a start over Taremi here. Would also love to see AJB on the other wing as he is in excellent form. Karimi next to Ezatollahi would be a brick wall for the uzbeks to get past, assuming they aren't caught out of position.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  What do you guys think about the starting lineup? For me, it's quite clear, and only a few spots are uncertain.

Barring injuries, here's what I think we'll go with:

The only spot uncertain to me is the CAM, and whehter he'll go with Masoud or Ashkhan. I hope he goes with Masoud..

Also, the CDM, any update to Hajsafi's little injury? If he's out, then I assume it'll be Karimi since Omid isn't with the team.
                  I like your lineup, but I would put Torabi in for Taremi and bring Taremi on later. Dejagah can also be subbed in for Shojaei around the 60th minute. If Hajsafi is injured then an Ezzatolahi and Karimi midfield would be a nice tease for our WC 2018 midfield, that being said that Karimi continues to pishraft.

Comment

Alexander Nouri wll be at Azadi to watch this game

Maybe he can take back an iranian player to Werder

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

I heard about this too. he will also have meeting w CQ. taj and IFF set it all up.

Comment

Any updates on Hajsafi's and Jahanbakhsh's fitness? Will they be able to play?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          Bremen needs a new rw/lw since Gnabry will leave = torabi!?

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                            Hopefully Torabi gets a start over Taremi here. Would also love to see AJB on the other wing as he is in excellent form. Karimi next to Ezatollahi would be a brick wall for the uzbeks to get past, assuming they aren't caught out of position.
                            It would be absurd to relegate the person who got TM the last 6 points. I'm a big fan of Torabi and he played great against Montenegro but you cannot take away the player who has had (arguably) the biggest impact in TM this round
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              It would be absurd to relegate the person who got TM the last 6 points. I'm a big fan of Torabi and he played great against Montenegro but you cannot take away the player who has had (arguably) the biggest impact in TM this round
                              Understandable, but also keep in mind that we put up a very attack-minded lineup those past two games. I think something a bit more conservative would be better, especially considering that LW isn't Taremi's natural position

Comment

montengro leading 3-0 just so people know, they say they are weak

Comment

Working...
                                X