World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017) - Page 21

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    i checked the numbers here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    still around 32k tickets left

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Apparently only 50k tickets will be sold for this match due to security measures! such a shame that Azadi will not be filled for such a big game!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Sponsor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,900 Times in 1,688 Posts
    IFF made tickets free of charge for previous games not sure why they didn't make it free for the most important match that we have today? Makes no sense

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,080 Times in 8,731 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AminGP View Post
    IFF made tickets free of charge for previous games not sure why they didn't make it free for the most important match that we have today? Makes no sense
    Cost isn't the issue. They don't want people to come line up at the stadiums anymore and there is alot of security for this game as well.
    In a way IFF is handling this the same way the rest of the world does it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by branco View Post
    Apparently only 50k tickets will be sold for this match due to security measures! such a shame that Azadi will not be filled for such a big game!

What? Impossible. Can someone confirm

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mbaizai View Post
    What? Impossible. Can someone confirm
    all news agencies reported the same news. looks like it's confirmed. No one can enter the stadium without their card melli and there will be strict body search at the gate. No tickets will be sold at the door, so they can ensure all ticket holders' identities is known beforehand. Kinda makes sense after what happened last week. I wished we could have a packed stadium but i guess security comes first :s

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 443 Posts
    Last time in 2013 I absolutely wanted to see a full house against Uzbeks but due to the heavy rain the stadium was only half full and now again the stadium isn't full against the same opponent. Such a shame. There is only a real home advantage if the stadium is full.

PFDC Supporter

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,685 Times in 2,059 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by branco View Post

Screw them. This is the most important match in 4 years and they want half empty stadium?!?!?!!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,278 Times in 925 Posts
    Guys first time i agree with an IFF measure. Security first. I rather have a secure crowd than a packed stadium.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FF187 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 443 Posts
    I don't get this logic at all. If they really want to be sure that there is safety then why do you let a single person enter the stadium? As if 40.000 people can't do anything bad...

EDIT The identity of every person is known. I get it now.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Omid177 For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.