Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great attacking line up, looks like CQ wants to score a goal or two in first half and then plan a rock solid defense in 2nd half and wrap up the game with our ticket to Russia!! My adrenaline is up the roof, going crazy nervous!! somebody help me!!.....

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      Guys any links to the YouTube stream? Can't find it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OuS9IEAN5Y

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        but he just delivered us 6 points in the last two TM matches..!
        but your right, he sure as shitt isnt a proficient Stiker, and misses on way too many golden chances before he finally puts one away..! (thats why i call him Sir MissALot )
        nontheless, he has a good motor on him, works hard and tirelessly off the ball and helps our D tremendously..! i love players that hustle a lot and contribute much to the intangibles, and so does CQ it seems..
        he does worlk hard, but when we need him to score most times he fail....imagine a game where we get 2 chances and both fell to him and he miss them,

Comment

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          he does score, but he need alot of chances and he miss alot, while azmoun and gucci are proven in team melli and europe and if dejagah is fit,taremi should start from the bench
          I had this exact conversation with you maybe 1-2 year ago when you were still weirdly obsessed with him, but it seems like it's something that doesn't go away even if someone argues intelligently with you. Taremi has been starting 8/10 last TM games and is now a key player to Queiroz, whether you like it or not.

You should drop that Taremi obsession, it was funny in the past but right now if im serious it doesn't look normal dadash.

Comment

NO DENISOV?!?!?!?

Our chances just improved somewhat for Jahanbakhsh to have a good game.

Comment

he does score, but he need alot of chances and he miss alot, while azmoun and gucci are proven in team melli and europe and if dejagah is fit,taremi should start from the bench
              He creates those chances himself mostly! That's why he's valuable.

Comment

i hope i am wrong, however i have seen him many games, i was not impressed, but i hope he prove me wrong and play hard cause tm is the key

Comment

Taremi is the most controversial, fascinating player in Iranian football

Comment

For those looking for an HD stream with English commentary, the game will be available on ESPN3 through the WatchESPN app/site at 12:40 EST.

Comment

he does worlk hard, but when we need him to score most times he fail....imagine a game where we get 2 chances and both fell to him and he miss them,
                      he didn't miss that much chances for TM tbh ... Not more than Azmoun or our other forwards for instance

Comment

i hope i am wrong, however i have seen him many games, i was not impressed, but i hope he prove me wrong and play hard cause tm is the key
                        what about against qatar and china ? Crucial games when sardar, gucci, ArJ failed to deliver, taremi stepped up the plate. You can't deny the facts bro, he has been clutch for TM. btw denisov is injured for this match.

Comment

I'm always nervous when Jahanbakhsh starts. It seems to me that he always gets nervous and emotional playing for TM. If he doesn't perform then Torabi should replace him IMO.

Comment

Let us appreciate for a moment where we were 4 years ago and where we are now.
                            Hype.

Comment

Totally makes sense to bench Dejagah and Hajsafi who like Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun are doubtful for 90 minutes. Montazeri is a surprise.

Comment

Have a feeling that we will score early and win big

Comment

Working...
                                X