Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    why kick off so late in Tehran?
    Holy month of Ramezoon!

Comment

Is Youtube AFC HUB showing the game?

Link isnt up yet
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
          Uzbek's line up announced:

Interesting that Djeparov (Sepahan) is not playing...
          seems they are playing more defensive, they wanna hit us on counter, the key will be in the middle of the field....we have to control it

Comment

rashidov isnt playing either. I thought he was one of their most talented players.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              rashidov isnt playing either. I thought he was one of their most talented players.
              they are going to park the bus/counter and bring those players on later if they are down. in other words, this is a mistake and they will get screwed for it with their fat keeper lobanov

Comment

What about our lineup? Any idea?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Give me the lineup, im fixing the ghelyoon. We have never lost a game while I have been smoking ghelyoon!

Comment

Comment

I really want to know who our RW will be because Denisov one of their best players is missing and their LB will have big problems.
                      Last time they didn't have Ahmedov due to suspension but now with him their midfield is complete. He is definitely their best and most important player. Can't wait to see who will control the midfield.

Let's go TM!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                          I really want to know who our RW will be because Denisov one of their best players is missing and their LB will have big problems.
                          Last time they didn't have Ahmedov due to suspension but now with him their midfield is complete. He is definitely their best and most important player. Can't wait to see who will control the midfield.

Let's go TM!!!
                          I'd think Milad is guaranteed @ that spot.

Comment

will the lads be wearing a black armband?

Comment

if iran win i will buy a reza hereenven jersey and buy sweets!

Comment

The YouTube link is not available in the U.S. Any other option? Thanks.
                                This Color
                                Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Working...
                                X