Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    this game is very important for iran, as we are in uncharter territory, we can qualify for consecutive world cups, it will help iran football and our young players , and with a win, we will be 19 in the new fifa ranking hence this is key for us
    We won't be 19th, because other teams will most likely rise in their rankings too. We can only reach 19th if everything goes perfectly and certain other teams fail to win this month.

Realistically we will be somewhere between 20-25 with a win against Uzbekistan.

Comment

Hello my friends.

I would like to share some thoughts on this match.
      In fact right now Iran is stronger than Uzbekistan.

But we have a chance if Temirhoja Abdukholikov, Sardor Rashidov, Ignatiy Nesterov will bе in the startting line up and Alex Geinrikh at the second half.

Otherwise, there will be a boring game in which Iran will easily be dominating.

Comment

Originally posted by Uzbek View Post
        Hello my friends.

I would like to share some thoughts on this match.
        In fact right now Iran is stronger than Uzbekistan.

But we have a chance if Temirhoja Abdukholikov, Sardor Rashidov, Ignatiy Nesterov will bе in the startting line up and Alex Geinrikh at the second half.

Otherwise, there will be a boring game in which Iran will easily be dominating.
        Good luck! May the best team win.

However, the lions of Persia cannot be stopped at this point. Victory is ours.

But good luck nonetheless.

Comment

WHERE IS THE ACTIVITY ON THE FORUM????? ITS GAME DAY!!! IRAN WILL SECURE ITS PLACE IN THE WORLD CUP IN LESS THAN 7 HOURS!

Comment

is the lineup out ?
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Peyman Yousefi is tonight's commentator

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                is the lineup out ?
                The line-up is normally release 1 - 1.5 hours prior to kickoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                  WHERE IS THE ACTIVITY ON THE FORUM????? ITS GAME DAY!!! IRAN WILL SECURE ITS PLACE IN THE WORLD CUP IN LESS THAN 7 HOURS!
                  It's monday, people are still at work. But expect this place to explode 1 hour before game.

Comment

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

I don't see us winning with a large score because especially in such important match, TM usually plays much more conservative after scoring, we get into a more rigid and compact shape so it's much more difficult to score (almost much tougher for opposition to score).

Im almost sure this is going to be a 1-0 win

Comment

Comment

Alex Nouri will be the guest on Navad after the Uzbekistan match

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Peyman Yousefi is tonight's commentator
                          I was going to sinc the IRIB sound with YouTube video but if it is the boring yousefi maybe there is no need!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                            I was going to sinc the IRIB sound with YouTube video but if it is the boring yousefi maybe there is no need!
                            IMO Adel is the only acceptable commentator. We need passionate commentators but the government probably forces you to 'behave' yourself.

Comment

It's funny that this time around it is South Korea that has to win all three of their remaining matches in order to qualify. (Last time it was us that was in that shit situation).

We will be facing South Korea in one of the last matches, where we can possibly knock them out of competition and take revenge for that moment in 2009 where they didn't let us qualify.

Comment

It is really hard to believe that if we win today's game we will be the second team to qualify for WC. Behind the almighty footballing powerhouse Brazil.
                                Hopefully this is a first step towards Iran becoming a footballing powerhouse Internationally.
                                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Working...
                                X