Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
    There's a possibility that UAE will gift Saudi Arabia the 3 points.
    Even if they qualify, they'll have to stay home during WC if they want to stay true to their end of diplomatic relations with Qatar...

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Even if they qualify, they'll have to stay home during WC if they want to stay true to their end of diplomatic relations with Qatar...
      It's not 2022 or is it?
      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        The world cup is in Russia..Qatar is 2022

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Will the unfortunate incidents in tehran motivate our players more to win on Monday?

Comment

[QUOTE=persian_pooya;2464901]The world cup is in Russia..Qatar is 2022

Right, my mistake! I was thinking way ahead after hearing about the diplomatic row between Saudi/Egypt/UAE/Libya and Qatar. Will be interesting how 2022 qualifiers and WC participation will go if this issue continues.

Comment

Qatar already indicated that it needs Iran's help for the games. Perh two group stage can be played in Iran . The terror campaign by saudi fascists may be related to this also. boycott haj. If any member of my family was going to go to to haj, i would say don't call me after you come back. saudi wahabis are not human being. Their flag says it all. no one has noticed it. their flag say become a wahabi muslim or get beheaded by the sowrd. The sword dance is the dance after killing enemies

Comment

with the money from FIFA for 2022 cup two great stadiums will be built. Maybe one in Fars province and another in Lorestan which are not far from Persian Gulf. ALso a high speed train can be built built to carry the players to Abadan or Khoramshahr.

Comment

by the way now we know who may have thrown bottle or taragheh during the PP game that let do punishment of the team and banning the fans. Saudi agents/MKO may have done it. Thank God PP succeeded even without the fans in two matches

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                    Qatar already indicated that it needs Iran's help for the games. Perh two group stage can be played in Iran . The terror campaign by saudi fascists may be related to this also. boycott haj. If any member of my family was going to go to to haj, i would say don't call me after you come back. saudi wahabis are not human being. Their flag says it all. no one has noticed it. their flag say become a wahabi muslim or get beheaded by the sowrd. The sword dance is the dance after killing enemies
                    iran will never ever host a world cup game, i promise you

Comment

^host no, but cohost maybe. Just imagine a game between two african countries. Not may fans coming anyway.

Comment

No way Iran will ever host or co-host under the Islamic Rep. regime. If it was under Shah rule, then yes. We were basically awarded the Olympics until it was taken away due to Revolution

Comment

https://youtu.be/8UvAOp2OqbY

I'm still laughing !

Khalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

Comment

From HKJC odds
                            Iran 1.4 ,Draw 3.6,Uzbekistan 7.5
                            Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

Hamin alan aghaye taj yek estebaah kard, goft carte shenasayi lazem nist baraye vorood vali kafist baraye kharide billit. agar kasi naadan baashad billitash raa baraye poole hengoft shayad beforooshad. beh nazare man carte shenasaai lazem azt. lotfan in raa beh niroohaye entezami va iff berasanid. Aghaye taaj eshtebaah fekr mikonad dar in mowred.

Comment

Unfortunately I won't be able to watch Iran Vs Uzbekistan live on Monday due to work. Will anyone be uploading the match online anywhere a few hours after the match to be able to watch on demand? I have a feeling someone uploads them somewhere I just don't know since I always watch the games live, but I can't call out sick this time!

Edit: I found the thread in which Iran matches are uploaded, and I posted there. Please disregard

Comment

Working...
                                X