Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

Match Information
    Game: Iran - Uzbekistan
    Venue: Azadi Stadium, Tehran
    Date: Monday 12th June 2017
    Local Time: 21:15 IRDT
    Tournament: FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifying Games
    Stage: Final Round Match day 8, Group A

Match Report
    FIFA
    AFC

Officials
    Referee: Ahmed Al-Kaf (Oman)

Latest head-to-head results

Group Standings

Time Zones*

Broadcasters
    The AFC Hub

*To avoid confusion, you can convert the times by yourself if you doubt the accurateness of this post here:
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

We are almost through - time to thank you, Kiarash, for creating the majority of these Live Report threads - keep going bro., waiting for you to open the "Round of 16" World Cup thread next year and more

Team Melli is the only true love in this World

Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Is match is NOT EASY!!!
      now the pressure will be on IRAN, and we all know, when we get the DAMN pressure on us. GOD SAVE IRAN.
      the last match against MONTENEGRO we dont has any PRESUSRE on us, but know it will be clear
      I hope Ayatollah CQ has a good tactic against this UZBAK. AND i hope people come and FILL theSTADIUM with 130 000 like the last time against CHINA. BUT IF Ayatolah CQ say on national tv: people listen to him, the will come, BECAUSE they love him like their mothers and fathers.

ALLAH AKBAR, khoda komak mikhaym va rozo , roze CQ kon!

Comment

The game will be shown on ESPN3:
        http://www.espn.com/watch/schedule?t...tDate=20170612
        http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/24...vs-uzbekistan/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Thanks to the Shah for building Ariamehr stadium. Has TM ever played in another city?

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
            Thanks to the Shah for building Ariamehr stadium. Has TM ever played in another city?
            yes, the 19-0 win against Guam in 2000 was played in Tabriz

Comment

I feel a sweet win coming. Azadi will be packed for this final push. We got a great result against a much stronger team just now. Cannot wait for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by aliakbar View Post
                Is match is NOT EASY!!!
                There are no easy matches at this level.

Uzbekistan is very much alive and they can turn the whole table upside down with a win. They did exactly that the last time.
                having said that, I feel that short of a meltdown by our players, our team is good enough to handle Uzbekistan and get the win.

CQ will set his team up with the same plan as the game against China. Carlos has a long list of players (specially in the midfield and attack) that know exactly what their coach wants of them. they will execute the plan as they have before. the only thing that I have a little concern with is that our boys have not fallen behind in any of the previous games and hope that they keep the streak, but IF the Uzbeks were to score first, how would our boys react? will they remain clam and patient and stay within the game that their coach planned out for them? having Carlos on the bench is a huge difference maker precisely because of situations like that. Carlos knows his players and I am pretty sure that his players know him too.

I think our boys are anxious to celebrate this thing at home on June/12th and I think they will.

Comment

The game is being played at 9.15pm Tehran time. Is it because of Ramadan or has to sync with the times of the other matches? Nevertheless it is good as it allows everyone to turn up when it is that late. Hopefully the stadium will be packed.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                    The game is being played at 9.15pm Tehran time. Is it because of Ramadan or has to sync with the times of the other matches? Nevertheless it is good as it allows everyone to turn up when it is that late. Hopefully the stadium will be packed.
                    is ramadan, and i heard 90 will be hosted in the stadium, is a big game tm can go to russia. I know uzbekistan is not easy, but i personally believe they are more scared of us than us of them. Our key is the coach CQ. he can deliever the result to us.i believe in him and the players believe in him.we can win

Comment

I cannot watch this game....
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                        I cannot watch this game....
                        And why not ?? Are you too nervous ??

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                          And why not ?? Are you too nervous ??
                          no, I wished I could watch, but I am in Far East asia right now, and have to get up early morning and must go to bed early. The game is at 1:45 past midnight, its impossible. At my age, my body will not support my desire to watch it...
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                            no, I wished I could watch, but I am in Far East asia right now, and have to get up early morning and must go to bed early. The game is at 1:45 past midnight, its impossible. At my age, my body will not support my desire to watch it...
                            Sorry to hear that. Well, have a good night's rest, and I am sure you will wake up to good news in the morning.

Comment

Uzbekistan - Thailand 0-0 HT
                              Just watched a few mins and saw how they are trying to play an attacking football. Hopefully they play like this at Azadi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUxGbUIT_Gc
                              Here you can watch it live.

Comment

Working...
                              X