Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uzbekistan - Thailand:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I will not be able to make it to caspian to watch the game ( was planning on flying down to OC with my bro to watch game with my dad there), but next best thing, I am organizing gathering of some fellow iranians at my house to watch the game, then head to class. I have promised all those invited we will win, so we better not fuck it up lol. But of course, we are the underdog. Always !

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        just purchase wifi on the plane and watch it from your phone/tablet.. I did that for Iran vs India couple years ago. I have never missed a TM game esp with WC on the line
        Iran vs India? Money well spent you must be a really die hard fan

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          just purchase wifi on the plane and watch it from your phone/tablet.. I did that for Iran vs India couple years ago. I have never missed a TM game esp with WC on the line
          Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
            I cannot watch this game....
            Sorry Amoo jaan. Meanwhile I will wake up at 8:30 AM patiently brush my teeth and make my sexy breakfast and fantasticularly eat my breakfast, while the match starts at 9:30. Bah bah Che shavad!

Hahaha just wanted to rub it in! [emoji317][emoji75]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
              Uzbekistan - Thailand:

First time I hear Uzbek dialogue. It's a Turkic language I believe? I could hear many Azeri/Turkish words. Even some Persian words such as "Darvaazeh"

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                First time I hear Uzbek dialogue. It's a Turkic language I believe? I could hear many Azeri/Turkish words. Even some Persian words such as "Darvaazeh"

Yes Uzbek is a Turkic language. I knew they had Russian influences, but I was surprised that they had Farsi influence too. Which thinking about it now, makes sense that they would.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  Sorry Amoo jaan. Meanwhile I will wake up at 8:30 AM patiently brush my teeth and make my sexy breakfast and fantasticularly eat my breakfast, while the match starts at 9:30. Bah bah Che shavad!

Hahaha just wanted to rub it in! [emoji317][emoji75]

main thing is we win. that's all I care...
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I want 2-0 Iran but I predict 1-0 for Iran

Comment

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

In a statement of Arab run and kesafats AFC, they said the match will be cancelled if Iranian authorities can't guarantee the safety.

Meanwhile they let the game vs. Lebanon in Lebanon go on when the Iranian embassy was attacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        In a statement of Arab run and kesafats AFC, they said the match will be cancelled if Iranian authorities can't guarantee the safety.

Meanwhile they let the game vs. Lebanon in Lebanon go on when the Iranian embassy was attacked.
                        Well, Iranian authorities CAN guarantee safety so it should be solved.

At least they didn't make the decision to cancel, but rather seem to ask for the matches to have extra security.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          amazing display by uzbekistand vs thailand, there preparation is much better then ours.. We are the under dogs
                          Yes! After this game its clear their qualification to Russia is in the pocket! Thailand are a formidable side, that can easily put to shame Iran on any given day!!

in all seriousness, If the Uzbeks managed to only put passed 2 to Thailand that's not really a win!!

Comment

we shall win 2-0 0r even 3-0

regarding safety it is safe and safer than going to saudi arabia jeddaa or anywhere else.
                            by the way the video mut have been sent by a video chat program. they could be monafeghin helpers. they need to do DNA test and tske photo of face and freeze them. burial not necessary after getting required dara give the bast..... to dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by alijosanoga
                              Not funny at all please don't make jokes about what happened today.
                              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                What a bunch of *** edited ***

Comment

Working...
                                X