Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
    Sweden defeated france and are first in the group. This is what a good coach can do with a medicore team. So happy that both Iran and Sweden will most likely make it to the world cup! dododododo IRAN!
    Ghoddos didn't get a call up did he? How close is he to it ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Ghoddos didn't get a call up did he? How close is he to it ...
      Well, it could happen but at the same time it might not. We got a lot of good players coming up in that/those positions he play

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        ^ Good to see you back on the forums bro. You should be more active.
        Welcome back. You've been missed.
        Thanks guys... it has been a CRAZY past 8 months for us, busy, uncertain, stressful with the whole planned move to Spain that has dragged on since October.

But fingers crossed and with the help of the big guy upstairs, it looks like it's finally happening next week!

Really excited and hope to spend more time here with you guys once we settle in there, although I've been reading and enjoying your posts mostly before and after TM games but very little time to post and "get into it"!

Anyway, really excited about the match tomorrow and I hope we kick some Ubzek a$$!

Comment

^ Great to hear that you have moved to Spain.

I personally want to migrate to Portugal in the foreseeable future (cultural similarities, open people and weather).

Comment

On a more sombre note, has anyone noticed how expensive the match tickets for Russia are versus the last 4 WC's?

$210 USD for Group Matches for Category 1 and $105 USD for Category 3 - Roughly 20% more than last time.

^ Great to hear that you have moved to Spain.

I personally want to migrate to Portugal in the foreseeable future (cultural similarities, open people and weather).

Still in Toronto bro... we're leaving (fingers crossed) next week.

Weather and culture were obviously huge factors for our decision but Toronto has become an unbearably expensive city to live in, becoming less safe, more noisy and more congested every day.

Most people here are so stressed they look like they're one spark away from going postal and coincidentally, that's exactly where our economy is at the moment. Good time to get the hell out!
            Last edited by Bi-honar; 06-11-2017, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              On a more sombre note, has anyone noticed how expensive the match tickets for Russia are versus the last 4 WC's?
              $210 USD for Group Matches for Category 1 and $105 USD for Category 3 - Roughly 20% more than last time.

Still in Toronto bro... we're leaving (fingers crossed) next week.
              Weather and culture were obviously huge factors for our decision but Toronto has become an unbearably expensive city to live in, becoming less safe, more noisy and more congested every day.
              Most people here are so stressed they look like they're one spark away from going postal and coincidentally, that's exactly where our economy is at the moment. Good time to get the hell out!
              You're telling me bro ... just bought our first home 3 weeks ago man. It's become so hard for people my age to afford their first home if they didn't have a previous one (equity) - we moved so far away from the downtown core, it's just unaffordable (1.4 million for a shit house in midtown/downtown Toronto - WTF!). Toronto has become like Manhattan.

Good luck with your move! Live that dream life man.

Comment

You're telling me bro ... just bought our first home 3 weeks ago man. It's become so hard for people my age to afford their first home if they didn't have a previous one (equity) - we moved so far away from the downtown core, it's just unaffordable (1.4 million for a shit house in midtown/downtown Toronto - WTF!). Toronto has become like Manhattan.

Good luck with your move! Live that dream life man.
                Thanks bro... hope you bought after the prices came down a bit. It's not just people your age, everyone's having a hard time but they're just drowning themselves in debt not to get left behind... hell, we wouldn't qualify for our own house that we sold!

You can buy 3 nice decent villas (not luxury mansions of course) in Spain with the price of an average Toronto home... it's almost a no-brainer at this point and I don't understand why more hamvatans don't go there instead of coming here?!

Comment

Thanks guys... it has been a CRAZY past 8 months for us, busy, uncertain, stressful with the whole planned move to Spain that has dragged on since October.
                  Now finally you got rid of Canada and moved to Spain or what am I reading? I also want to move from DK I just don't dare.
                  Welcome back!
                  Guys am I the only one who is afraid of the Arab referee we are going to see on monday?

Comment

Thanks bro... hope you bought after the prices came down a bit. It's not just people your age, everyone's having a hard time but they're just drowning themselves in debt not to get left behind... hell, we wouldn't qualify for our own house that we sold!
                    You can buy 3 nice decent villas (not luxury mansions of course) in Spain with the price of an average Toronto home... it's almost a no-brainer at this point and I don't understand why more hamvatans don't go there instead of coming here?!
                    Prices haven't come down - just less buyers after a mini-shock to market due to government laws that highly tax foreign buyers. It will pick up soon to those unprecedented supply levels again.

---

Anyway, back to the topic. CQ has done a masterful job let's hope he can keep it up tomorrow

Comment

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

Mazaheri, Pahlevan and Aghaei have been dropped from the squad vs Uzbekistan

Comment

Prices haven't come down - just less buyers.

---

Anyway, back to the topic. CQ has done a masterful job let's hope he can keep it up tomorrow

This is why Im very happy here in Montreal where Homes are affordable.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          Mazaheri, Pahlevan and Aghaei have been dropped from the squad vs Uzbekistan
                          There still is one too many. Who would that be? AF, or torbi?

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                            There still is one too many. Who would that be? AF, or torbi?
                            They were 26 before, and after those 3 were dropped they are 23 for the final squad

Comment

The 3 dropped are just the right people. They have no chance when we have better players. fortunately the pool of talent is huge. If you play only with 11 great players in world cup you will lose your second and third matches. The bench for this world cup is the richest in history. Sardar, Taremi, Gucci, Dejagah, jahanbakhsh,..... so many great players.

Comment

then add ezatollahi, Hosseini, Beiranvand Rezaiyan mohammadi. Now you have the skeleton of the team then add a few more

Comment

Working...
                                X