Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One sad thing. Those victims of the terrorist did not live long enough to see this celebration Peace be upon them ....

Comment

I am rather happy right now!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        first team to qualify right?
        Brazil already has.

Comment

One sad thing. The ham mihani victims of the terrorist attack did not live long enough to see this celebration... Peace be upon them ....

Comment

Keep CQ forever and then clone him and keep him forever !!

Comment

tabrik to all. Incredible achievement. We have some stuff to work on with turning defense into attack quickly, but with out defensive solidity, and offensive firepower, im sure some prep matches can iron that out. Buzzing right now. and to those doubting taremi before the game...got a pk and scored a beauty!

Comment

Congratulations with the World Cup qualification to all my hamvatans on this forum! See you in Russia.

Comment

Look at azmouns left arm

Comment

The biggest loser on this wonderful night is not Uzbekistan, but our dear ehsan singapore that has been inexplicably spitting on Taremi for 1-2 years now Only to watch him score our most important goals in our 3 most important matches of WCQ ever.

No words, amazing win. Tabrik be hame

Comment

Inshalh roohe oon shahidan e hamlehaye terroristi az in bordeh Iran shad beshan 🇮🇷🇮🇷🙏🙏

Comment

agha dameh Webmastero Servereh PFDC ham garm ke emrooz crash nakard ..... well hanooz

Comment

That goal by Taremi was so sweet, which makes it that much more deliciouso!
                          A*T*T*I*T*U*D*E is EVRYTHING
                          http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-her-swim.html
                          or Search Nadya Vessey

Comment

Congratsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Continue here:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...Q&goto=newpost
                              Formerly known as Persianking!
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout
                              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

we should build a statue of cq infront of azadi!

Comment

Working...
                                X