Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The deliveries/crosses have been poor, JB is playing very nervously as always, sometimes I think he forgets his balls in Holland. Taremi has been clumsy, losing balls without been challenged.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh day seems done..?
      Dejagha please .... but not sure he can last the whole rest of the game so Amiri is coming in

Comment

Amir in AJB out due to injury. Thanks to Alireza for his world class assist on the goal

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
          Ali Karimi has been very poor in this game
          He has been pretty solid.

Comment

We're missing Dejagah on set pieces

Comment

HT

Iran 1 - Uzbekistan 0

Goal by Sardar Azmoun

Substitutes, Alireza Jahanbakhsh out, Vahid Amiri in

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                We're missing Dejagah on set pieces
                He'll prob get the last 30 mins.

Comment

The khoshboo goal by Sardar with commentary by Khiabani
                  http://static2.90tv.ir/70992ad3/IRN-...B-90t.ir-1.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    Ehsan singapore was right
                    at least one person support me and see where i am coming from, he should have scored there, we will win 2-0 gucci will score second half

Comment

overall poor display. ramin & milad were good. taremi & alireza were poor. never seen masoud run so much, true captain. good game by ali karimi.

Comment

and is it me or is smthg with the field and ball? looks and feels like a stone when passed. idk looks heavy

Comment

we need subs.....2 more subs, gucci for azmoun and dejagah for taremi, like 60 min and 65,70 min

Comment

How has the forum still not crashed

Comment

Taremi has been a Bulldozer defensively though out on the wing and he was the one who kick started the attack that resulted in our goal..!

he just tries too hard to play it cool and keep his calm when in possession, but ends up giving up the ball or pissing away a great chance due to overly casual approach, that make him awful frustrating to watch

Comment

who played the last great trhough ball to milad?

Comment

Working...
                                X