Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
    hahhaha, him or gucci

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Very Surprised Montazeri is not starting..he has been flawless every time he steps on the field and is clearly our most intelligent defender. CQ may be thinking that Uzbekistan is going to play a lot of crosses and long balls into the box and that Hosseini is good in those situations, but Montazeri should be starting

Comment

Knowing Sardar will probably gas out around the 60th min... Good to bring Gucci in at that time
          Bring Dejagah in for Taremi depending on his performance
          Torabi/Amiri in for Jahanbaksh

Comment

For growing security concerns after Tehran Attacks, these security gates are being used for 1st time in Azadi Stadium tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              You're really obsessed with this player aren't you? 80% of your posts are about him. Relax dadash
              your right cause big games he dont deliver

Comment

Comment

Amazing lineup
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                    try UK
                    yup got it working with UK, thanks
                    Better yet found it in WatchESPN app on my Roku

good, well balanced and sorta of an exciting and attacking line up..!
                    just our Left Mid/Wing is a bit of question..!! not sure how Taremi performs as a Left winger.? and hoping AK copes well with the pressures of first cap in a vital official game..! at least we got hard running Mohamadi providing defensive support for the two..!

Comment

Originally posted by IranFan View Post
                      Very Surprised Montazeri is not starting..he has been flawless every time he steps on the field and is clearly our most intelligent defender. CQ may be thinking that Uzbekistan is going to play a lot of crosses and long balls into the box and that Hosseini is good in those situations, but Montazeri should be starting
                      was the same thing in tashkent, seyed jalal is better for this game

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        He's the one that delivered the most in our biggest games yet in WCQ. As I said, you need to relax with your Taremi obsession. It's not healthy

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          He's the one that delivered the most in our biggest games yet in WCQ. As I said, you need to relax with your Taremi obsession. It's not healthy
                          he does score, but he need alot of chances and he miss alot, while azmoun and gucci are proven in team melli and europe and if dejagah is fit,taremi should start from the bench

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            but he just delivered us 6 points in the last two TM matches..!
                            but your right, he sure as shitt isnt a proficient Stiker, and misses on way too many golden chances before he finally puts one away..! (thats why i call him Sir MissALot )
                            nontheless, he has a good motor on him, works hard and tirelessly off the ball and helps our D tremendously..! i love players that hustle a lot and contribute much to the intangibles, and so does CQ it seems..

Comment

Guys any links to the YouTube stream? Can't find it

Comment

i used to be a major taremi doubter as well. No shame in admitting it. I thought he was a bitch for not going to europe and far to inconsistent/wasteful. But after his TM performances, watching him more in league and ACL, this guy is a big time player. He has a very unique skill set, and can create chances out of nothing, even if he doesnt take them all the time. Very difficult for teams to defend him. He also has a good link up play with Sardar and does his defensive/pressing work on the LW well. Mehdi is a mercurial talent .

Comment

Working...
                                X