Iran vs Montenegro Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B-team?!

They were playing with their 2 stars Jovetic and Savic man.

We beat their A-team.

Comment

^Also it's not like this was our full team. We had Aghaei starting as LB.. Taremi and Jahanbakhsh not playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        ^Also it's not like this was our full team. We had Aghaei starting as LB.. Taremi and Jahanbakhsh not playing.
        Lol I can't even tell if this 8008 guy is being serious or not he says Rezaein ISN'T CQ primary choice hahaha. Seems like a troll to me.

Comment

Video of Beiranvand saves

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU9JrNuj...an2018worldcup

or

https://www.facebook.com/iran2018wor...0686695563168/
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by 8008s View Post
            So they had at least two key players missing or more. We beat their B team. Le'ts not get too peachy on this team but they play awesome compare to the past. Beiravand I like but also been getting lucky with the type of balls coming at him. (this game and last PP game)
            Glad Rezaeian can display his capabilities but I don't think he's the primary choice of Quiroz.
            Today you seem increasingly incorset.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I couldn't find any video with decent quality - are there any (HD) download links? This is the best I could find:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq073cMqZ3k
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

^thanks, thats by far the best ive seen..!!
                tbh, didnt realize i missed so much details of the game while struggling yesterday switching between multiple kiri links..!!
                for instance the obvious problem with Beiranvand's difficulties dealing with crosses sent to his box, is mostly due to his Difficulty Judging that its going to be a Cross coming his way (not a Shot to his near post) and then the obviously Bad Positioning due to not recognizing a forthcoming Cross rather than a shot..!
                just from the highlights i counted 3 times that crosses flew over his head to his wide-open Far post just needing an easy tap-in for the goal..! while he is primarily standing and covering his near post fearing what seems to be a very unlikely shot to his near post while his defenders covering the lane to it, and then struggling mightily to recover in order to protect the wide open goalmouth on his far post ..!!

he got really lucky not conceding a such goal in beginning of the game/vid..! and again on the conceded goal, its clear as a day that a Cross is being sent his way, yet again he is standing on the Near Post and obviously can not Reach the Cross landing in the middle of the goal, so instead he barely palms it right back in to the box for a likely shot off the rebound.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Purpose of IR since forever, you surprised bro?

its easy and convenient to blame everything on aakhoonds. and while they are smart and brutal too, they are not that smart, and they are not even half responsible for many of your iran's problems Abtin.

Anyways, let's keep this discussion political free. I only responded cause you and someone else blurted out some random shit. let's just enjoy the game guys and leave politics out.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks that they got a lot of on target on our goalie because aka our defence failed to stop them - what if there had been more skilled players? I do think we are better but still, probably, major problems have remained...

Comment

sorry I mixed up pjianic and one other player (if I can spell it) point it IR played really well, got lucky on own defensive side and MNE is like 50th place and has averaged 75th oveall in FIFA ranking.. Again a lot to be thankful but it's really a B grade team worldwide.

(The ranking doesn't mean much at the top level, we would probably lose playing the next 11 teams blow us, possibly get a draw or win one)
                      but MNE is 20 notches below us.

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      B-team?!

We beat their A-team.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        while struggling yesterday switching between multiple kiri links..!!.
                        This part of your post made me laugh so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          B-team?!
                          We beat their A-team.
                          Well, i don't call it B team but they rested few of their key players(Basa, Vukcevic, Dordevic) from the start but brought them in the second half, but in other hand Iran also didn't have few starters such as JB, Shojaei, Ebrahimi.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Well, i don't call it B team but they rested few of their key players(Basa, Vukcevic, Dordevic) from the start but brought them in the second half, but in other hand Iran also didn't have few starters such as JB, Shojaei, Ebrahimi.
                            Same as Chile.

They brought on all their big players at halftime and they still didn't change the result.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

For the people who were trying to claim Montenegro was playing with a B team, their starting lineup for the WCQ against Armenia has 9 of 11 starters that started against Iran:

http://int.soccerway.com/matches/201...ID=HP_MS_01_05

http://int.soccerway.com/matches/201...menia/2116317/

Comment

Montenegro starting 9 of their starter players vs Iran against Armenia.

Comment

Working...
                                X