Iran vs Montenegro Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran vs Montenegro Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Beiranvand - 7 Bad goal conceded but had several crucial saves, we would've conceded more without them. Decent game

Rezaeian - 7.5 Involved in both goals, great assist on 2nd goal
    Pouraliganji - 5 Too aggressive, not sharp enough
    Montazeri - 6.5
    Aghaei - 5 Difficult opponent for his debut, struggled on the left side. Better 2nd half

Hajsafi - 5.5
    Ezzatollahi - 6
    Dejagah - 6 Inconsistent but had some good moments
    Torabi - 8 Just amazing. Big talent and reminds us every time

Ansarifard - 6
    Azmoun - 9 Excellent

----------------------------------

Mohammadi - 6
    Karimi - 7.5 Great pass on the 2nd goal. Calm in the midfield
    Ghoochannejhad - 6
    Pahlevan - 6 Some good moves. Did well considering it was his debut
    Pourghaz - /

Overall good quality friendly against a solid UEFA opposition. We played very well in the 2nd half, definitely the better team, could've scored even more. Positive for the future.

Beiranvand - 7.5

Rezaeian - 7.5
    Pouraliganji - 5
    Montazeri - 6.5
    Aghaei - 5

Hajsafi - 5.5
    Ezatollahi - 5.5
    Dejagah - 6
    Torabi - 8

Ansarifard - 6
    Azmoun - 9

Mohammadi - 7
    Karimi - 8.5
    Ghoochannejad - 6.5
    Pahlevan - 6.5
    Pourghaz - N.A.

More of those friendlies please!

Comment

I can see us taking a serious shot at the Round of 16 @ World Cup if we got more match practise against these calibre of teams. Today showed that we were fully capable of beating a semi-decent UEFA side! Great confidence booster.

Comment

And also, why is Torabi not in Europe already? This kid is amazing, he made the Montenegro defence look like a kindergarten on the 1st goal.

Comment

Loser of the game: IRIB

I don't reckon any other football crazy nation as Iran not being able to watch their own NT friendly game. Disprespectful towards the fans. (Most of the streams are hardly accessable in Iran).

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Disprespectful towards the fans
            Purpose of IR since forever, you surprised bro?

Comment

Great game, lots of end-to-end play. Several instances where our defense looked unnaturally exposed, we need to figure out why that is (ex, during the red card break-away). But lots to improve on and lots to praise. Both goals were very similar i.e. long, cross field ball to ramin who runs down that right side. Azmoun had a perfect game.

Comment

Azmoun 9.5
                Rezaeian 8.5

Beiranvand 8

Rest between 6 and 7

Comment

Good friendly given that we finally saw a team capable of testing our GK position. For the first time in a long time, we faced a team strong enough to put pressure on not just our defensive line, but our GK as well.

Except for that silly mistake that resulted in a goal, Beiranvand had a solid game.
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Am I the only one who is not convinced by Beiranvand? He looks shaky and far from solid when it comes to crosses and we saw that on the first goal. We saw that in Persepolis last games as well. He is pretty solid when it comes to shots but I get nervous everytime the other team crosses...

Comment

Beiranvand - 8.5

Rezaeian - 7.5
                      Pouraliganji - 5.5
                      Montazeri - 6.5
                      Aghaei - 5.5

Hajsafi - 6
                      Ezatollahi - 7
                      Dejagah - 6
                      Torabi - 8.5

Ansarifard - 6.5
                      Azmoun - 9

Mohammadi - 7
                      Karimi - 8.5
                      Ghoochannejad - 7
                      Pahlevan - 7

Great game overall! we need more opponents like this and less opponents like the UAE African XI.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        Loser of the game: IRIB
                        I don't reckon any other football crazy nation as Iran not being able to watch their own NT friendly game. Disprespectful towards the fans. (Most of the streams are hardly accessable in Iran).
                        I agree, very disrespectful. I hope Carlos and the players don't hear about this.

Comment

Beiranvand - 6

Rezaeian - 7
                          Pouraliganji - 3
                          Montazeri - 5
                          Aghaei - 5

Hajsafi - 4
                          Ezatollahi - 6
                          Dejagah - 5
                          Torabi - 7

Ansarifard - 4
                          Azmoun - 8

Mohammadi - 6
                          Karimi - 7
                          Ghoochannejad - 5
                          Pahlevan -

It is funny to see how we get scored by the star of the opposing team : jovetic messi cr7 zlatan...

Comment

Overall a great team performance by the lads tonight.

+ I really liked the physical presensece of our team, and the willingness to go for that 'extra mile' to cover for your teammates - CQ has really formed a team here, Bravo!

+ I liked the tactical awareness of our players, it looked like everyone clearly knew their jobs - our defenders were pushing forward in such harmony you would think they are performing a choreography. Awesome.

- our DM's missed to close the gap in the middle of the pitch, it took only one diagonal ball through the middle for the Montenegro players to be in front of our 16 yard box - CQ has to address that if we want to survive against bigger teams.

- our team still has phases were they get nervous and players lose their composure. Most of the times it goes like this:
                            -> player gets the ball and seems 'too relaxed' or 'too comfortbale' -> gets pressed by the opposite player -> gets really HECTIC & loses the ball , gives a wrong pass or goes for a foul.
                            It seems like we always opt for the more complicated decisions.
                            Our back 4 NEEDS to get brainwashed to don't try such 'risky' movements and go for the simple decisions more.

Overall I really like the display. I think with this kind of performance by our offensive players (Azmoun was a killer in front of the goal today, Gucci was hustling left and right, Pahlevan looked very promising!) we will surely beat Uzbekistan with a 2-goal margin.

Go Iran.

Comment

rofl nice ball loss from Dejagah that led to the Montenegro goal.
                              And was that Ramin who gave the assist for the second goal? Thats why he deserves to be a starter for TM!

Comment

Working...
                              X