Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iranians in Sweden (Stockholm) can see Iran-Uzb @ O'Learys Tolv!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranians in Sweden (Stockholm) can see Iran-Uzb @ O'Learys Tolv!

Hi guys!
    I have been in contact with the sportsbar and restaurant O'Learys. They promised to show the Iran - Uzbekistan game via Youtube live on ALL their screens, inicluding the really big one!

The restaurant are also having some competitions where you can win some nice prices. The first competition is for everyone that made a reservation. All you need to do is to guess the correct result. The price will be handed out after the game.

Lets make the restaurant Team Mellis fanbased place to see Irans games.

For more information, please visit the facebook-event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2124...6979628813587/
    www.svenskafans.com/varlden/iran

That would be nice. The only problem is that youtube don't have commentators.

Comment

Damet garm for doing such a thing, I would do it with honour if we were more Iranians here, but I just invited a friend to my place to watch it with me, my bro and my dad. But now that youre at it, I might ask some people if they're up if I can arrange somehing?

Comment

@Essi true, unfortunently Eurosport havent bought the rights for the Asian WCQ this time.
        And streaming from iranian sites are always to risky. The restaurant also have to follow different laws. We will miss Khiabanis voice that day .

@Abtin Stockholm is waiting for you man! It will be fun, posho bia!
        www.svenskafans.com/varlden/iran

Comment

Working...
        X