No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] MEHDI TAREMI | All Goals | Persian Gulf League - 2016/2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think having music is absolutely fine. Just in the future maybe steer away from the extremely EDM tunes. Basically anything but that is easier to watch video with. Great job tho, I have been looking for a comprehensive Taremi Comp for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      ^ sometimes it is good to keep your opinion to yourself. Next time do it yourself instead of sitting and asking for more. I am sure you will suck at it.
      "if you don't like it, shut up or make it yourself"
      you right now

Comment

Originally posted by lml View Post
        "if you don't like it, shut up or make it yourself"
        you right now
        What's wrong with what he said? He took himself the liberty of putting down his time and creating a video, getting paid nothing, and you are complaining as if you paid him to create the video.

Comment

^ He worked hard obviously. He downloaded all the clips, organized, made a graphic, etc. I know he's the most popular user here and I'm going against the circlejerk but why ruin all the work with something that detracts from his work? It's just so lame dude

Comment

^ You are the lame person here and we don't really need people like you as members. You have been warned and one more time, you will be out permanently.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^ He worked hard obviously. He downloaded all the clips, organized, made a graphic, etc. I know he's the most popular user here and I'm going against the circlejerk but why ruin all the work with something that detracts from his work? It's just so lame dude
              The time you spent complaining on here could've been used towards making your own raw edit of Taremi's goals this season😂

Comment

Glad that's over with. Nariman, THANK YOU so much for your time towards making that video it turned out great 👏

Comment

Thanks so much for the support. It feels good to have a community backing you up, including a webmaster who supported me right from the first minute, never telling me what to do and defending/helping me even when I didn’t ask for it.

But I honesty must say that these kind of comments don’t really affect me anymore. I have been creating videos here - and following other editors too - for a very long time. Nothing can stop my love doing this.

My friend, as already said: I appreciate your income, but I do not know why you took that so serious, taking it to the next level and getting banned. I am just a fan and member of this forum like everybody else here. I have no connections, nor any kind of power - just passion for Iran.

You don’t like music? Fine. But I do and others too - I think as the creator of this video I can add any music I want. For you it might destroy the work, for me it doesn’t. These things depend on your taste. Actually I feel your concern. For example personally I don’t like these football videos with love songs or some random cheesy or hardcore music - but others may do, who knows.

If you need the video without music for some project let me know - but I would like to keep this version on my channel. I am not happy with you getting banned, but if it wasn’t me being the editor of this, instead someone who just started with editing, I can imagine how your comments could have hurt the person (mizadi to soghesh) - because I felt the same when I uploaded my first videos. Please understand that we are not getting paid and all this is FREE for you.

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                  Glad that's over with. Nariman, THANK YOU so much for your time towards making that video it turned out great 👏
                  That’s a lovely message Shervin jaan. I appreciate how you want me to not lose motivation and keep going on - damet garm! People like you make me forget about all other comments anyway.
                  Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                  X