No announcement yet.

Fourfourtwo magazine's top 50 Asian players 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Son Heung-Min is so successful nowadays but our legionnaire depth has surpassed South Korea as a whole. South Korean players do nothing but sit on the bench in Europe barring Son. Even Ki Sung-yueng is struggling.
    Japan is a different story, though. They have many players who actually earn playing time in Europe like us.

Comment

Shojaei should be on the list after his success this season.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I went ahead and filed a complaint to 442 to stop publishing garbage like they just did

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
          I'm about to throw up...the bias and lack of research in this list is sickening.

One of the best LB in Asia is not even listed.
          What do you mean lack of research!!!

There are many many Thai and Indonesian players in that list!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
            Okazaki does not deserve to be in the top 10. He has no where near the talent that requires to be that high up, he's just a workhorse basically.
            There is a reason why he is ahead of talented African forwards like Slimani and Musa in Leicester's forward pecking order.
            http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/li...ail/story.html
            How important is Okazaki to City's fortunes?
            An innocent stat posted on yesterday's blog stirred heated debate among City fans last night.
            The stat goes: when Shinji Okazaki has started for City in the Premier League this season, they have earned 1.56 points per game, and when he hasn't started, City have picked up just 0.75 points per game.
            Leicester always struggle without his defensive contributions. He is like Dirk Kuyt in his Liverpool days. I'm a Leicester fan and I love his fighting spirit.

Comment

FYI, it is FourFourTwo Malaisia...

Comment

This should be the list:
                1. Son
                2. Okazaki
                3. Azmoun
                4. Kagawa
                5. Reza Gucci
                10. Omar Abdurahman

Just ignore this biased list. I searched around and many Korean, Australian and Japanese fans were laughing at this list. Do not take this Magazine/Website serious any longer.
                Last edited by PersianLegion; 05-25-2017, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  1. Son
                  2. Okazaki
                  3. Azmoun
                  4. Kagawa
                  5. Reza Gucci
                  10. Omar Abdurahman

Just ignore this biased list. I searched around and many Korean, Australian and Japanese fans were laughing at this list. Do not take this Magazine/Website serious any longer.
                  I would swap Kagawa and Okazaki around. I also think JB should be rated higher than Gucci.
                  Also where is Nagamoto (Inter Milan) or Honda (AC Milan) in that?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    Omar Abdulrahman is talented, so I won't really complain about him.
                    I am more upset why Milad Mohammadi, Saeed Ezzatollahi, and Beiranvand aren't on the list
                    Ansarifard should be higher and Taremi should be lower tbh
                    Omar is physically very weak and only good for slow motion UAE league.
                    If you fart towards from 2 meters he will fall to the ground (and not due to smell, but due to the wind pressure)

besides he has such a GUZ face, whenever I see his face, I release few farts myself...
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Fourfourtwo magazine's top 50 Asian players 2017

Omar cannot do anything against any decent Iranian team that plays physical with him, you saw against Esteghlal few days ago that he struggled and was almost invisible the whole match, falling on his ass multiple times.

Against Iran in 2015 where we weren't as strong as now, he struggled just as much.

Very very overrated player, he's talented but he doesn't have anything more than what we regularly produce every year

Comment

Kubo from Japan is quite impressive. He'll definitely get some good offers this summer.

Envoyé de mon LG-H850 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

List is a joke. They have that Iraqi at 18 and all he did was beat an Indian club in the third rate AFC cup lol

Comment

The comments regarding Omar being to physically weak isn't something that only we say either, even when I was in Dubai last year, my friends' local friends there said the same thing. That he is physically too weak for European football.

Comment

Son Heung Min is easily the best Asian player right now. Anyone who says otherwise is just a fool
                              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

The Abdulrahman guy isn't even the best among the players in Asian Arab countries in the first place. Syrian striker Omar Al Somah, who has monstrous stats in the Saudi league, is the #1 player in the Arab region. Ali Al-Habsi from Oman is also better than Abdulrahman. He is still a successful goalkeeper in England as he made three or four crucial saves against Fulham in the promotion play-off last week. I would put Maya Yoshida in the top 10 list. He is now an above average centre back in EPL and Caceres has to sit on the bench due to his presence.

Comment

Working...
                                X