Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM Training [PHOTOS] | ahead of Montenegro (Friendly) + Uzbekistan | WCQ 2018 Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if we lose today I don't care at all as it will only make us stronger for the Uzbeks! We lost to Iraq in a friendly but went ahead to beat Qatar. While Iraq ended up drawing their game!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
      Even if we lose today I don't care at all as it will only make us stronger for the Uzbeks! We lost to Iraq in a friendly but went ahead to beat Qatar. While Iraq ended up drawing their game!
      Sure it would be sweet to win, but that is not the goal of this friendly. It is to test new tactics and players. We can clearly see that this is not our main line up either.

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I quite like the socks of the Montenegro kits.

Comment

An idea:
            None of Iran's Team Melli (Football, Futsal, and Beach soccer, etc.) should be in ONE airplane. Teams should be divided into 2-3 groups and travel with different transportation mechanism.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

woulda been a real sweeeeeet goal ...! had it gone where he was aiming, top left corner..!!

he was bullied a lot and for most part ineffective in that game, but you give this guy a smallest opening and he would more often than not bury it in back of the net..!
              btw
              we look so damn sharp and professional in those new Adidas Kits..!!
              cant wait till we get officially sponsored by them..!

Comment

Man I think I have a serious case of TMOS - Team Melli Obsession Syndrome - I have watched 10 different highlight videos of the Montanegro game alone...everytime TM plays a match this year it consumes me for days... anyone want to start a TMOS Anonymous group? I need help

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                  Man I think I have a serious case of TMOS - Team Melli Obsession Syndrome - I have watched 10 different highlight videos of the Montanegro game alone...everytime TM plays a match this year it consumes me for days... anyone want to start a TMOS Anonymous group? I need help
                  I also do it obsessively. Its not healthy. When u think about it logically there is no valid reason to watch highlights of that look like they have been recorded with a potato, against a mediocre/decent balkan nation with two players of note.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    I also do it obsessively. Its not healthy. When u think about it logically there is no valid reason to watch highlights of that look like they have been recorded with a potato, against a mediocre/decent balkan nation with two players of note.
                    Haha not to mentions that I woke up very early in the morning and watched the match live through the same potato...

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                      I'm sure there is a place for that on Reddit

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                        loool look at Dan Gaspar and Carlos, there is a great chemistry in the team, they all have a jolly good time.
                        Loool joori ke Dan Gaspar doeed ke berese be bacheha bala o paeen bepare !!

Comment

Thanks again to Nariman e gol for working hard, bringing back PFDC Videos and sharing these moments with us! Merci Pk joon!

Please support our channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL9...uHR2NfIq7rTVPA) on YouTube by subscribing and hitting that like button.

Also please spread the word guys!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                            Thanks again to Nariman e gol for working hard, bringing back PFDC Videos and sharing these moments with us! Merci Pk joon!
                            Please support our channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL9...uHR2NfIq7rTVPA) on YouTube by subscribing and hitting that like button.
                            Also please spread the word guys!
                            You are one of the few knowing how hard it is to keep going - takes a lot of time & work, damet garm dadash!

New TM pics:

Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Viva team Melli!
                              Viva Iran!

Comment

Nariman, is there anything I can do? I have too much sparetime on my hands now. Maybe if you let me know where you find all the pics, I can start by taking over that job, if its the most simple one?

Comment

Working...
                                X