Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM Training [PHOTOS] | ahead of Montenegro (Friendly) + Uzbekistan | WCQ 2018 Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peyrovani is on the line to become headcoach of Naft Tehran

Comment

like I said, lurking here and there lol . BTW, another pathetic performance by iranian media at the CQ presser. He is literally explaining shit to them like they are children because he knows they will ask retarded questions. So he gives his initial thoughts/clears up misconceptions before he takes questions, to minimize retarded questions.
      BUT HERES A SHOCK : The fucking reporters ask the same questioned he just clarified ( that we can only focus on game tomorrow, that we are not close to qualifying yet, etc).
      " Can we advance from our group in the WC?" I mean come on, with all the things to ask this is what is put forward. Nobody even asked about fitness of certain players before CQ just randomly addressed that himself.
      tbh, I would have loved to see some questions asked about performance of Karimi, and Torabi in Montenegro game, the defensive performance of the Montenegro game, our vulnerability on the left side in the first half against montenegro, or some questions about his opinion on sardar/ARJ's potential summer transfers. These ppl need to get a clue.

Comment

would love to see dejagah play in the central next to saeid (instead of ehsan or omid) cause he doesnt have the pace anymore and is much more agressive then both. masoud should be our 10

Comment

Something tells me Akhbari will be the next goalkeeper of Team Melli.

Look at how many camps he's been invited to and have made the final cut. Look at how built he's become. He used to look like a pimply, lanky, and inexperienced goalkeeper.

I'm not saying he will take over Beiranvand tomorrow, but the fact that he's a consistent goalie for Teraktor and has been called up consistently to Team Melli tells us a lot.

Not to mention he has been in the good hands of Dan Gaspar in the past 2 years.

Comment

Enjoy and cherish these Team Melli moments now!

We are at the top of the mountain!

Comment

I used to say the future is bright.

It seems as though today is already bright, and it's only getting brighter from here on out

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                Something tells me Akhbari will be the next goalkeeper of Team Melli.
                Look at how many camps he's been invited to and have made the final cut. Look at how built he's become. He used to look like a pimply, lanky, and inexperienced goalkeeper.
                I'm not saying he will take over Beiranvand tomorrow, but the fact that he's a consistent goalie for Teraktor and has been called up consistently to Team Melli tells us a lot.
                Not to mention he has been in the good hands of Dan Gaspar in the past 2 years.
                This is most crucial For a gk of his age that is impressive. He has for sure made some mistakes, but at least he seems to be becoming for assured. Making mistakes as a gk at his age is a great learning opportunity. Physically he is a beast. Will he be going back to Saipa ? They have multiple keepers rn included Lak who is also in the final 23 over mazaheri.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  This is most crucial For a gk of his age that is impressive. He has for sure made some mistakes, but at least he seems to be becoming for assured. Making mistakes as a gk at his age is a great learning opportunity. Physically he is a beast. Will he be going back to Saipa ? They have multiple keepers rn included Lak who is also in the final 23 over mazaheri.
                  I'm not sure if he's going back to Saipa or not. But I have a good feeling about Akhbari. The goalkeepers who were students of Gaspar have shown improvement and progress. He's very young and the fact that he's constantly in the final roster speaks volumes. I wish him only the best.

Comment

Man look at the physical shape most of our players are in! Hajsafi, Ansarifard, Shojaei, Reza, Mohammadi, Ezatolahi, Pouraliganji, Taremi, Rezaeian... These guys are all ripped!
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      How come they appointed a khareji for that? Are we so international now? And where is Peiravani btw?
                      No idea.
                      I think CQ doesn't trust most of his former Iranian staff.

Comment

Working...
                      X