No announcement yet.

FAKE Page of Queiroz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to add one thing here ---- it would be much more beneficial to everyone if we figured out a way to get the "real" page Facebook verified. Posting in these forums is great but it won't reach the audience needed to get the fake pages to stop.
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by EZLN View Post
      What are you talking about? Defending who? I'm just telling you its admined by his relative because people here are claiming that my good friend and business partner Tadeu runs the page.

You think CQ doesnt know that his relative runs the page? You think he is going to run his own fb page? Big pages are ran by admins. These kind of people don't have time to spend posting on fb.

So what pot calling the kettle black? I am here because people are trying to (in their pathetic ways) defame my partner, who, may I mention, has sent CQ entire reports analyzing young Iranian players in such specific detail, that some of these trolls can't fathom.

Nariman I respect you for passion and dedication to Iranian football, but you're really wrong here with your whole approach.

The only person that I'm defending is Tadeu. If you understood how much Tadeu has sacrificed helping Iranian players, then you would be singing a different song.
      Blah blah blah. Are you telling me the great CQ doesn't have his own PR agent and needs a relative to run a social media page for him? I am willing to bet what you are saying is complete BS.

If your partner's reports are as cheesy as the videos he makes highlighting the players, I wouldn't be that impressed.

And to answer your question regarding pot calling the kettle black, you just called people on here bikar, but don't want to realize what a bikar thing it is to create a social media page in the name of someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
        Blah blah blah. Are you telling me the great CQ doesn't have his own PR agent and needs a relative to run a social media page for him? I am willing to bet what you are saying is complete BS.
        If your partner's reports are as cheesy as the videos he makes highlighting the players, I wouldn't be that impressed.
        And to answer your question regarding pot calling the kettle black, you just called people on here bikar, but don't want to realize what a bikar thing it is to create a social media page in the name of someone else.
        Get a damn life man... seriously

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post

You still do not understand that Queiroz lets the cousin manage the page as he wants.
          Are you talking about that channel that have more than 740 subscribers and close to a million views. Before I used it as a fun, now sometimes for clients. Yes, I worked in private for Carlos Queiroz and made several reports about some young players 3-4 years ago. Honestly it's not something I really enjoy, and I'm focused on marketing and placing players of the Portuguese and Korean Premier League. I would like to talk with the member Nariman in private, I am willing to any clarification (with documentation). I can even help get to Carlos Queiroz if he like or has some interesting project to show.

About the page can report 500 times... His cousin has access to CQ copy of the passport if necessary, so he will do what he understands

Comment

Working...
          X