FAKE Page of Queiroz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAKE Page of Queiroz

Please guys make sure to report these kind of pages. They might give a wrong image, spread misinformation and could harm the person - and unfortunately many get fooled easily, while it actually would take only few minutes to find out it’s fake.

FAKE:
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/Carlos-Q...9275485770136/

This is the only official page of CQ:
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/carlosqueirozoficial/

Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

how would you know if its fake or real easily..!!?
    who are we to report the fakes to? and what can they really do about it..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      Just by looking at few posts anyone would realize that CQ wouldn’t upload such things. Besides that why would he need 2 pages anyway... If the page receives enough reports they might get reviewed by facebook - who knows, but better than nothing. Commenting on that page and letting everyone know it's fake would also be a good alternative.
      Last edited by Nariman; 05-19-2017, 04:16 AM.
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout

Comment

FAKE Page of Queiroz

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        The fake one is simply a portuguese guy(agent I think) using the 100 of thousands of Iranians and gullible fans that think it's legit CQ, to advertise his players in Laos and Guam leagues

Comment

how the f does the fake have more than 5 times the number of likes?

Comment

The one that you are calling fake is admined by a relative of CQ. Don't you find it weird that the page you're calling fake has 115k likes and the one you're calling real has 20k?

I find it really funny that you're posting this now. Somehow right around the time that this page is posting a lot of Paatoop.com articles.

Ironically, the page that you're promoting as "real" has shared a pfdc article. Funny how that works.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              The fake one is simply a portuguese guy(agent I think) using the 100 of thousands of Iranians and gullible fans that think it's legit CQ, to advertise his players in Laos and Guam leagues
              "CQ" picking up girls - for sure it's the "real" one lol:

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              how the f does the fake have more than 5 times the number of likes?
              2 main reasons:

1. The fake page exists longer. CQ decided to show up on social media much later.
              2. The fake page gets updated quite often with random photos - more activity means people spread the page more.
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout

Comment

FAKE Page of Queiroz

Originally posted by EZLN View Post
                The one that you are calling fake is admined by a relative of CQ. Don't you find it weird that the page you're calling fake has 115k likes and the one you're calling real has 20k?

I find it really funny that you're posting this now. Somehow right around the time that this page is posting a lot of Paatoop.com articles.

Ironically, the page that you're promoting as "real" has shared a pfdc article. Funny how that works.
                The blatantly fake one is more popular since it has been around for much longer, and the posting style doesn't reveal the fact that it's a fan page.

Therefore when Iran qualified in 2014 and CQ became more popular, all the masses went to like that fake page which posts in that person's best interests.

The real one includes messages posted by CQ and they have been used repeatedly by Iranian media like Navad unlike the other page. It has only been created recently after Carlos started having beef with IFF and Iranian media. He doesn't post fan-friendly content that generates likes/shares like that fake one regularly does

Comment

Again, the more popular one is admined by a close relative of CQ. If it was ran by some random person, then CQ would have shut it down. Surely he doesn't need online warriors to do it for him.

Lol I've never seen a field as corny as this forum

Comment

Both fan pages are fake to me since they don't have a certified logo from Facebook.

And at ''Carlos Queiroz'' hitting girls and that Iranian girl obviously enjoying attention from males...so typical.

Comment

Originally posted by EZLN View Post
                      If you think that's weird then you certainly have no idea how social media works. Nothing is weird here - Z Joon and me already explained why. There have been plenty of fake pages with quite a lot of likes - from various famous people around the whole world. Pretty naive to think "likes" makes the page valid.

But wait a minute: are you seriously trying to tell us that the one we call "real", and has been quoted by many big newspaper outlets, is actually fake?
                      The fake page posts random football stuff, including praising that Abdulrahman guy as the best Asian player lol. While the real page includes recent personal updates from CQ about TM camps and games.

Even if it's lead by a relative of CQ; the page remains a fan page and doesn’t represent CQ's feelings and thoughts like the other one.

btw.
                      The fake page has shared PFDC stuff too. Truly your conspiracy is absolutely laughable, but I can play the same game:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-players/page2
                      http://www.isna.ir/news/93090301459/...A8%D8%A7%D9%84

Why is it that only you - and the Portuguese member you have been working with - have been promoting this page? Why was the list called fake at the end?
                      Funny how that works...
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                        If you think that's weird then you certainly have no idea how social media works. Nothing is weird here - Z Joon and me already explained why. There have been plenty of fake pages with quite a lot of likes - from various famous people around the whole world. Pretty naive to think "likes" makes the page valid.

But wait a minute: are you seriously trying to tell us that the one we call "real", and has been quoted by many big newspaper outlets, is actually fake?
                        The fake page posts random football stuff, including praising that Abdulrahman guy as the best Asian player lol. While the real page includes recent personal updates from CQ about TM camps and games.

Even if it's lead by a relative of CQ; the page remains a fan page and doesn’t represent CQ's feelings and thoughts like the other one.

btw.
                        The fake page has shared PFDC stuff too. Truly your conspiracy is absolutely laughable, but I can play the same game:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-players/page2
                        http://www.isna.ir/news/93090301459/...A8%D8%A7%D9%84

Why is it that only you - and the Portuguese member you have been working with - have been promoting this page? Why was the list called fake at the end?
                        Funny how that works...
                        I never called either one fake. I'm just telling you who runs the page, and the fact that CQ doesnt need you to shut this page down because if he wanted to, he would have done it himself.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that the fake page is managed by Tadeu, who has used it to market the mediocre players that he has placed in the various lower Portuguese leagues. Reporting the page is the best action.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            The blatantly fake one is more popular since it has been around for much longer, and the posting style doesn't reveal the fact that it's a fan page.
                            Therefore when Iran qualified in 2014 and CQ became more popular, all the masses went to like that fake page which posts in that person's best interests.
                            The real one includes messages posted by CQ and they have been used repeatedly by Iranian media like Navad unlike the other page. It has only been created recently after Carlos started having beef with IFF and Iranian media. He doesn't post fan-friendly content that generates likes/shares like that fake one regularly does
                            We all know that EZLN works with the same agent and posts his stuff on persianleague.com
                            Tbh I also was in touch with this agent until I figured out that he is just a liar.
                            EDIT:
                            I have evidence for who it is and what he did to either sabotage some careers or to put his players in a spotlight. If the Fake Page won't get deleted in 1 week I will post all of it.
                            You can threaten me as much as you want, but the only way to get out of this is to tell the truth.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                              We all know that EZLN works with the same agent and posts his stuff on persianleague.com
                              Tbh I also was in touch with this agent until I figured out that he is just a liar.
                              EDIT:
                              I have evidence for who it is and what he did to either sabotage some careers or to put his players in a spotlight. If the Fake Page won't get deleted in 1 week I will post all of it.
                              You can threaten me as much as you want, but the only way to get out of this is to tell the truth.
                              Ha. That explains everything.

Just for the sake of seeing what kind of things that person did I hope that the fake page won't be deleted within 1 week

Comment

Working...
                              X