Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Montenegro - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (04.06.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So they are bringing their A-team?

Comment

Bet365 has the following odds slightly in favor of Montenegro:

2.37 (Montenegro win), 3.10 (Draw), 3.10 (Iran win)

Comment

I don't see the match on IRIB or Varzesh TV schedule?!?

Comment

A draw would be a good result for Iran. Montenegro is no joke. Better than Top Asian teams.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I think Montenegro are the favourites. They have a lot of players from very good clubs and they'll play at home. Let's see if our defense can withstand their attack.

Comment

our defense withstood argentina why you think we wont be able to do the same with montenegro?

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                our defense withstood argentina why you think we wont be able to do the same with montenegro?

because three years are over now, and every game is a new game. what a comment is this dude...you live in the past and no clue about football. every game is a new game. iran stand in front of argentina, three days later three goals vs. bosnia....makes no sense???
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                  because three years are over now, and every game is a new game. what a comment is this dude...you live in the past and no clue about football. every game is a new game. iran stand in front of argentina, three days later three goals vs. bosnia....makes no sense???
                  ok aghaye morabi. first of all iran played intense games like that in the world cup.. and we all knew our players were exhausted and after the first goal they fell apart. 2nd of all this team has been playing under Queiroz for so many years.. and i dont' expect our team to get scored against so easily, even if you say argentina was couple years ago.. still the coach is the same the team is a much better team and it is a fact. i dont say the other teams are not good but i think our defensive capabilities are way better than they were before.. you only should look at our streak.

Comment

Will we be able to watch the match in TV?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      I think Montenegro are the favourites. They have a lot of players from very good clubs and they'll play at home. Let's see if our defense can withstand their attack.
                      it depends on what CQ is planning to achieve from this friendly..!! reinforce our Defensive prowess or work more on our Counter Attack and especially Scoring shortcomings which still really needs work on..!
                      if our focus in this game is gonna be the former (defense) then far better offenses than that of Montenegro wont be able to score on us at least not easily without a healthy dose of luck ..!
                      considering our somewhat attacking traveling squad for this game, i think CQ's focus is gonna be more on improving our Transition play and addressing our Scoring shortcomings especially vs quality opponents..!! that could open the game up and makes us vulnerable defensively and we may concede a goal, possibly 2?, considering its an away game.!!

Comment

Montenegro is exactly the calibre team we NEED to beat to advance from any group in the WC. Them, and the african/Concacaf/ weaker South American team in a potential group would need to be defeated to guarantee us going through, which is surely the goal now.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Montenegro is exactly the calibre team we NEED to beat to advance from any group in the WC. Them, and the african/Concacaf/ weaker South American team in a potential group would need to be defeated to guarantee us going through, which is surely the goal now.
                          One draw and one win (4 pts) would also be enough to finish as 2nd in any WC group most likely as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WE ARE GOING TO DESTROY MONTENEGRO

Comment

Let's go Team Melli!!!

Comment

I wonder which names CQ will make up to confuse Uzbekistan like he did with Qatar.

Comment

Working...
                                X