Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Montenegro - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (04.06.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is jovetic playing?
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
      Is jovetic playing?
      Hopefully. Jovetic at striker and Savic at CB would give Azmoun and Hosseini a good warmup for Uzbekistan.

Comment

They are a strong team, this will be a great test for us, and great preparation for the Uzbekistan match. Can't wait!!!
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

jovetic is in squad
          https://www.instagram.com/p/BUwoth6F...=sj10___&hl=en

as is savic
          https://www.instagram.com/p/BUyvTOAF...savkee15&hl=en

clearly we will be playing their A team !

Comment

Montenegro's flag has our Lion. We need to put it back on our flag and get rid of that shameful Arabic writing on Persian flag.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              jovetic is in squad
              https://www.instagram.com/p/BUwoth6F...=sj10___&hl=en

as is savic
              https://www.instagram.com/p/BUyvTOAF...savkee15&hl=en

clearly we will be playing their A team !
              Ya they play Armenia in a crucial qualifier match a week after our friendly so they'lll be serious

Comment

I doubt CQ will use this game as experimental (new formations/personnel). I think this will be his first game testing the players that he would start if the WC was tomorrow. So i think we will see

Beiranvand

Ramin-- montazeri-- Puraliganji--- MiMo

Ezatolahi ---- Hajsafi

Jahanbakhsh---Shojaei---Taremi

Sardar

If he we beat uzbekistan that will be fantastic bc not only we qualify, but we get two preperation matches that will be played at a very competitive level (Syria and Korea), especially Korea game. I think in these games we may see guys like Karimi,Amiri,Torabi,Pahlevan given more minutes ( maybe even some new callups like shekari, Ghoddos ), and possibly CQ playing with two striker formation with two of sardar/gucci/Karim up top.

Comment

I doubt CQ will use this game as experimental (new formations/personnel). I think this will be his first game testing the players that he would start if the WC was tomorrow. So i think we will see
                  Beiranvand
                  Ezatolahi ---- Hajsafi
                  Jahanbakhsh---Shojaei---Taremi
                  Sardar
                  If he we beat uzbekistan that will be fantastic bc not only we qualify, but we get two preperation matches that will be played at a very competitive level (Syria and Korea), especially Korea game. I think in these games we may see guys like Karimi,Amiri,Torabi,Pahlevan given more minutes ( maybe even some new callups like shekari, Ghoddos ), and possibly CQ playing with two striker formation with two of sardar/gucci/Karim up top.
                  Interesting you have Hajsafi at centre with Ezzi. I personally don't trust him defensively enough to put him there.

Has CQ used him there before?

I would pick Karimi as a dark horse to start but looking at the squad it is probably going to be what you put.

I would like to see this squad personally:

Beiranvand

Ezatolahi ---- (Whoever CQ Picks )

Jahanbakhsh---Shojaei---Dejagah

Gucci
                  Last edited by pres80; 06-01-2017, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                    Interesting you have Hajsafi at centre with Ezzi. I personally don't trust him defensively enough to put him there.

Has CQ used him there before?

I would pick Karimi as a dark horse to start but looking at the squad it is probably going to be what you put.

I would like to see this squad personally:

Beiranvand

Ezatolahi ---- (Whoever CQ Picks )

Jahanbakhsh---Shojaei---Dejagah

Gucci
                    hajsafi has been excellent in that position ever since the Korea game where he was fantastic ( so against Korea, Qatar, China). He is an absolute work horse and is calm on the ball, compliments Ezatolahi well. I think if aything ali karimi would start over ezatolahi whose form has not been fantastic recently for anji. However come WC, if both ezatolahi and karimi are starting for rostov and dinamo zagreb resepctively, I definitely expect both to start, and Hajsafi to be on bench.

Comment

hajsafi has been excellent in that position ever since the Korea game where he was fantastic ( so against Korea, Qatar, China). He is an absolute work horse and is calm on the ball, compliments Ezatolahi well. I think if aything ali karimi would start over ezatolahi whose form has not been fantastic recently for anji. However come WC, if both ezatolahi and karimi are starting for rostov and dinamo zagreb resepctively, I definitely expect both to start, and Hajsafi to be on bench.
                      I thought Hajsafi only ever plays left back or left mid. Isn't it usually Ebrahimi in the middle with Ezzi?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                        I thought Hajsafi only ever plays left back or left mid. Isn't it usually Ebrahimi in the middle with Ezzi?
                        last game vs china ebrahimi was with ezatolahi. But against S. Korea and Qatar Hajsafi was in the middle with ezatolahi. I think it may just end up depending on opponent, but I view qatar and Korea as stronger than china, and since Hajsafi started both the games and was very good, I think he is currently ahead of ebrahimi. But knowing CQ, he is always willing to switch it up, especially depending on opponent, or wanting a certain player to do a certain job.

Comment

last game vs china ebrahimi was with ezatolahi. But against S. Korea and Qatar Hajsafi was in the middle with ezatolahi. I think it may just end up depending on opponent, but I view qatar and Korea as stronger than china, and since Hajsafi started both the games and was very good, I think he is currently ahead of ebrahimi. But knowing CQ, he is always willing to switch it up, especially depending on opponent, or wanting a certain player to do a certain job.
                          If he was in the middle against Korea then I am all for him being there. Although as you say CQ always comes up with a new plan for each opponent.

Comment

no way.. Hajsafi has 79 international caps and world cup experience. Ezzatollahi, Karimi, and Ebrahimi have 39 caps combined. He's our most reliable Defenisve Midfielder by far, i think he even captained us as a DM in one of the previous matches.

Comment

Originally posted by toopchi View Post
                              no way.. Hajsafi has 79 international caps and world cup experience. Ezzatollahi, Karimi, and Ebrahimi have 39 caps combined. He's our most reliable Defenisve Midfielder by far, i think he even captained us as a DM in one of the previous matches.
                              fair point. I think it really depends on their form at the time. Right now ezatolahi and hajsafi deserve it based on their performances for TM especially together. And you are correct CQ usually goes with experience, which is key at a WC. But regardless out future DM pairing is Karimi and ezatolahi. Maybe further down the line we could see Sharifi current captain of u17's in one of those roles.

Comment

Is Iran ready?

The real question is, is Montenegro ready?

Comment

Working...
                                X