Wealthiest/Poorest Iranian clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wealthiest/Poorest Iranian clubs

If we there was a top 10 rankings of the wealthiest IPL/Azadegan clubs, what would that list be?

I guess the same could be done for the poorest clubs.

How do you want to evaluate?
    Cash holdings?
    Revenue?
    Potential?
    Fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      How do you want to evaluate?
      Cash holdings?
      Revenue?
      Potential?
      Fans?
      I guess things we can evaluate are overall money for spending on transfers, potential, really anything, etc.. Fans is pretty self explanatory with PP, SS, Tractor, Sepahan having the most fans.

Comment

They are all poor and broke. Perspolis buys everyone on debt in a way if you think about it haha same with other DOLATI teams ..

I would say Gostaresh would be the richest when you look at debt to asset ratio.. Their financial statements would be the strongest...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          If we there was a top 10 rankings of the wealthiest IPL/Azadegan clubs, what would that list be?
          I guess the same could be done for the poorest clubs.
          Here is the list of wealthiest clubs in IPL base on players values(credit to the member, Real Madrid, from ISP)

https://www.transfermarkt.com/jumpli...ettbewerb/IRN1

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Here is the list of wealthiest clubs in IPL base on players values(credit to the member, Real Madrid, from ISP)

https://www.transfermarkt.com/jumpli...ettbewerb/IRN1
            This can't be accurate - Naft and Esteghlal Khuzestan are easily the most broke of all PGL clubs. They haven't paid their players in like a year.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

These are the market values of players

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                These are the market values of players
                Yes market value(and not the money they are earning exactly) and it give you an idea which team invested more and the first 4 (Persepolis, Esteghlal, Sepahan and Zob) make total sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  This can't be accurate - Naft and Esteghlal Khuzestan are easily the most broke of all PGL clubs. They haven't paid their players in like a year.
                  This is market value dude, Naft players contract wasn't that cheap, they had players such as Ghazi, Mobali, Shahbazzadeh, Ando, Aleneme, Motahari who didn't sign for peanuts in level of salary, whether Naft paid them their salary or not that is something.

Comment

Esteghlal Tehran is the most wasteful and wealthiest club in Iran. Sport ministry always provide them with massive funds but the mafia within the club embezzle most of it. During Ahmadi Nejad years, they received triple times more funds of Persepolis or other Dolati clubs. Last season they spend twice of Persepolis on transfer but they were a bottom dweller before half season. Tractor Sazi has the same condition as well. Other dolati clubs are pretty much same story but in mini scale compared to Tractor Sazi and Esteghlal Tehran.

Comment

Great question, but no one could provide decent answer. I believe even the clubs don't know what is their real financial looks like. They sign up player contract without any financial resources and they tell them "Enshallah we will pay you".

Comment

I guess Paykan, Saipa and Foolad are doing the best.

Comment

Working...
                        X