No announcement yet.

Agil Etemadi @ De Graafschap , Dutch 2nd Division (Eerste Divisie) 2017/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agil Etemadi @ De Graafschap , Dutch 2nd Division (Eerste Divisie) 2017/2018

Agil Etemadi just signed a 2-year deal with Dutch 2nd Division club, De Graafschap.

etemadi.jpg

http://www.gelderlander.nl/de-graafs...vast~aa686c78/
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

De Graafschap played on the highest division in 2015/2016 and had a dissapointing 2016/2017 season ending 12th on the table, where they had the ambitions to promote right away.

Club budget is about 5 million euro a year, which is relativly high for the Dutch 2nd Division.

more info : https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/BV_De_Graafschap

Comment

Is this guy suffering from having a decent agent or the level of Dutch second division is crap? How from having a relativity great season two years a go in Dutch second divison he ended up 1) Playing in Iran 2) Playing for Naft-Abadan 3) and as back-up. I don't get that?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Is this guy suffering from having a decent agent or the level of Dutch second division is crap? How from having a relativity great season two years a go in Dutch second divison he ended up 1) Playing in Iran 2) Playing for Naft-Abadan 3) and as back-up. I don't get that?!?!
        His older brother Zabih Etemadi is his agent.

Agil Always had high ambitions, had some trouble at Emmen (loan from SC Heerenveen) and got himself a "bad name" in The Netherlands.
        He went to Iran (first time Tractor Sazi) with the ambitions to become nr 1 goalie there and get in Team Melli; he didn't succeed.

After this stin he had trouble finding another club and signed as third keeper at FC Groningen through the network of his brother who himself had been under contract at FC Groningen.

His best period was @ Almere City, where he could stay, but again Agil his ambitions brought him back to Iran.

I don't have any good reaso/clue why he never succeeded in Iran, but i give him a pretty good chance to become nr 1 goalie @ De Graafschap.

De Graafschap is a much bigger team than Almere is and can become a real contender for promotion in the new season.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
          His older brother Zabih Etemadi is his agent.
          Agil Always had high ambitions, had some trouble at Emmen (loan from SC Heerenveen) and got himself a "bad name" in The Netherlands.
          He went to Iran (first time Tractor Sazi) with the ambitions to become nr 1 goalie there and get in Team Melli; he didn't succeed.
          After this stin he had trouble finding another club and signed as third keeper at FC Groningen through the network of his brother who himself had been under contract at FC Groningen.
          His best period was @ Almere City, where he could stay, but again Agil his ambitions brought him back to Iran.
          I don't have any good reaso/clue why he never succeeded in Iran, but i give him a pretty good chance to become nr 1 goalie @ De Graafschap.
          De Graafschap is a much bigger team than Almere is and can become a real contender for promotion in the new season.
          Yes i remember about his failure experience with Tractor, he is the only one then who should be blamed for coming back to play in Iran after his bad experience with Tractor at the first place.

Comment

Best of luck to him
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Etemadi can easily play for a mid table Eredivisie club, but he made the mistake twice to play in PGPL and never actually establish himself there.

I don't understand this guy. Last summer he could have even went to Utrecht.

Comment

Etemadi featured for De Graafschap in their friendly against FC Den Bosch:

*Agil started the match and played the full 90 mins.
                *De Graafschap lost the match 1:0

"Etemadi
                Goalkeeper Agil Etemadi appeared on a stroke of peace with a great rescue that a Myanta Abena slip was punished. Etemadi had to come back to action after a heavy mistake by Kevin van Diermen, halfway in the team for Abena. The goalkeeper was Den Bosch striker Dennis Kaars, but was ten seconds later unsuccessful at Danny Verbeek's effort: 1-0."

http://www.gelderlander.nl/de-graafs...osch~aaa51f66/

Comment

Something was not right with this guy and Sanat Naft. When they shifted Hoorie, you would have thought that he would be the next man between the sticks, yet Naft Brought in Salari??
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Agil was in net for De Graafschaap in their friendly against 2nd division team Achilles '29 yesterday:

*Etemadi started the match and played the full 90 mins.
                    *De Graafschaap won the match 4:2

http://www.gelderlander.nl/de-graafs...duel~a1cfde21/

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Etemadi can easily play for a mid table Eredivisie club, but he made the mistake twice to play in PGPL and never actually establish himself there.

I don't understand this guy. Last summer he could have even went to Utrecht.
                      Yeah exactly it's very strange - he looked to be in great form before going to sanat naft....then got injured and then benched. He's had a bit of bad luck but the decision to go to Iran was really strange. My guess is he wanted to get into TM somehow. I wish him well he seems like a really nice guy and he's got some talent as well. For a keeper he isn't that old so I still have some hopes for him.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Agil has been confirmed as De Graafschap's second keeper by the team coach, Henk de Jong:

"Bednarek first goalkeeper De Graafschap
                        DOETINCHEM - Filip Bednarek (24) becomes the first keeper at De Graafschap. The Pool is preferred over Agil Etemadi, attracted in May.

"Filip Bednarek and Agil Etemadi are both fantastic keepers," says coach Henk de Jong. "But Filip did great last season and kept fine in Feyenoord and FC Emmen in the last training matches. Therefore he remains the first goalkeeper. ''"

http://www.gelderlander.nl/de-graafs...chap~af7d4f77/

Comment

Erste Divisie - De Graafschap 1:2 Maastricht:

*Agil was on the bench
                          *De Graafschap keeper, Bednarek, scored an own goal.

Comment

KNVB Cup - Kozakken Boys 5:4 De Graafschap

*Etemadi started and played the full match.
                            *Match ended 1:1 in regular time and went onto PK shootout

Highlights [VPN required to view]: https://www.foxsports.nl/nieuws/arti...gen-graafschap

Comment

Agil has been injured during a training session:

"The County woke without goalkeeper Etemadi
                              DOETINCHEM - The county can not rely on Agil Etemadi for the time being. The second goalkeeper of the Doetinchem's honorary divisional is struggling with a hamstring injury.

Etemadi was injured on Tuesday during training and feared a rupture in the hamstring. "But to be sure, let's make a mri scan," says trainer Henk de Jong. "Certainly we have to do it for a while without him."

In the absence of Etemadi, Jordy Rondeel is currently the stand-in of first goalkeeper Filip Bednarek. The 23-year-old keeper has been the first selection of De Graafschap since this season. De Jong: "Jordy, of course, very beautiful. He is a boy from the club. '' "

https://www.gelderlander.nl/de-graaf...madi~a0d7b638/

Comment

Working...
                              X