Agil Etemadi @ De Graafschap , Dutch 2nd Division (Eerste Divisie) 2017/2018 - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Agil Etemadi @ De Graafschap , Dutch 2nd Division (Eerste Divisie) 2017/2018

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,069 Times in 3,002 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    Etemadi can easily play for a mid table Eredivisie club, but he made the mistake twice to play in PGPL and never actually establish himself there.

I don't understand this guy. Last summer he could have even went to Utrecht.
    Yeah exactly it's very strange - he looked to be in great form before going to sanat naft....then got injured and then benched. He's had a bit of bad luck but the decision to go to Iran was really strange. My guess is he wanted to get into TM somehow. I wish him well he seems like a really nice guy and he's got some talent as well. For a keeper he isn't that old so I still have some hopes for him.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,208 Times in 1,967 Posts
    Agil has been confirmed as De Graafschap's second keeper by the team coach, Henk de Jong:

"Bednarek first goalkeeper De Graafschap
    DOETINCHEM - Filip Bednarek (24) becomes the first keeper at De Graafschap. The Pool is preferred over Agil Etemadi, attracted in May.

"Filip Bednarek and Agil Etemadi are both fantastic keepers," says coach Henk de Jong. "But Filip did great last season and kept fine in Feyenoord and FC Emmen in the last training matches. Therefore he remains the first goalkeeper. ''"

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to aenima_8 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread : 89

You do not have permission to view the list of names.