U17 -Younes Delfi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://90tv.ir/video/450368/%d8%ae%d...87%d8%a7%d9%86

Delfi had a great performance against Sepahan today. He scored 2 goals and assisted another.

I hope he makes a move to Europe ASAP. Eredivise would be a great start for him.

Comment

Seems like some traction with scouts on Twitter as well, they are sharing it - posted his highlights today, please RT and Like:

Video: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...17277273882624

Comment

Why do we need that wannabe kangoroo arzani when we have delfi

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Seems like some traction with scouts on Twitter as well, they are sharing it - posted his highlights today, please RT and Like:

Video: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...17277273882624
          Just a note to congratulate you and anyone else responsible for running that twitter account, it's so well run in both the quality and presentation of tweets. Makes a refreshing change from the usual 'LYK 4 POGBA RT 4 DEMBELE' idiocy that seems to be so common. Keep up the high standards and tireless work.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
            I believe we should use all our resources inside and outside Iran, as long as they want they represent Iran. The other kid has a lot of potential, too, but we have to wait and see where he ends up.

There was the same issue around Saman before choosing to play for Iran and he is now one of our big hopes in the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              Just a note to congratulate you and anyone else responsible for running that twitter account, it's so well run in both the quality and presentation of tweets. Makes a refreshing change from the usual 'LYK 4 POGBA RT 4 DEMBELE' idiocy that seems to be so common. Keep up the high standards and tireless work.
              Thank you for the kind words - I am currently the only one running it - but will like to expand the Twitter team soon!

Have some members here in mind. Quality (of post and information) and presentation are so important and I have always tried to make that the number one priority.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                The more talented players we have on our team, the better. Arzani has high class too. The more stacked our team, the better.

Again, as GolfePersique mentioned, this skepticism was the SAME issue that many had with Saman before i.e. Swedish league not good etc. Now we see what a high quality player he is.

Comment

I can see and rest assured, it's appreciated. Your attention to detail and awareness is top class.

Having got that off my chest, let me direct all this homo behaviour towards young Younes now.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    I can see and rest assured, it's appreciated. Your attention to detail and awareness is top class.

Having got that off my chest, let me direct all this homo behaviour towards young Younes now.
                    Thanks - was annoyed that there was ZERO good Iranian twitter accounts. Even countries like Pakistan, Iraq, etc. have properly run Twitter accounts while we lagged behind.

Younes and Allahyar are phenomenonal.

Mohammad Sharifi, who is also 17 and a very good player, also played today for Es. Khuzestan vs. Sepahan.

Comment

hopefully an european team picks him up this summer! this guy needs to go to europe otherwise he will be wasted.
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                        hopefully an european team picks him up this summer! this guy needs to go to europe otherwise he will be wasted.
                        Incredibly, he will not turn 18 until october, so we will likely see him in PGPL until next January. Although PSV are reportedly keen

Comment

Was just looking at his league stats:

22 appearances
                          13 starts
                          6 goals
                          225 mins per goal (puts him in the top 5-10 of the league I believe above the likes of established players like Torabi and Ansari)

And all at a struggling side with the second weakest attack in the league.

This is a seriously special talent.

Comment

If you look at his goals, he doesn't really score any "wonder goals". Most of his goals are because he is in the right place at the right time. This is a great sign and great attribute to have, it is something that players like Ronaldo possess, his natural instinct can make him a very deadly goal scorer. I like the fact that he isn't really a showman, he always does the right thing at the right time from what I have seen.

Great talent for sure.

Comment

Delfi killed it against Sepahan. Great future for this young lad. :-)
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

His contract salary is roughly about $800.00 a month! And club pays him only $400.00 a month. and worse one more year remains in his contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X