U17 -Younes Delfi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
    CQ should take 1-2 players for the final squad..like final surprises as Germanys coach Löw often does it..
    That's what I said too. Delfi will hopefully be among the 50 players Carlos wants for the World Cup preparation camps. Even if he doesn't make the final cut, it'll still be a great experience for him.

Delfi reminds me of Ezatolahi in that around the same time in 2013, Saeed had played for Malavan and shined in the 2013 FIFA U-17 World Cup.

Delfi has 12 appearances and 1 goal for Est. Khouzestan. He's also doing great so far in this tournament.

Comment

I hope they go all the way and win the cup! Why not? [emoji1210] did it once .[emoji1184] 7ths

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        I hope some European scouts sign this guy so he can develop in Europe.

But we already have our resident super duper player representative Tadeau that can find him a super duper team to play for.

Comment

U-17 MUST win the cup! this will be a HUGE boost for us!!

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            But we already have our resident super duper player representative Tadeau that can find him a super duper team to play for.
            hopefully not
            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

For me the players that impressed more were Ghadiri (speed, techniques) in offense, and specially even more so Shariati who was rock solid in defense. Really hopeful about Shariati's prospects.
              "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
                For me the players that impressed more were Ghadiri (speed, techniques) in offense, and specially even more so Shariati who was rock solid in defense. Really hopeful about Shariati's prospects.
                Ghaderi has potential but he's shown to be a bit selfish and he really needs to work on finishing

Comment

For me it's Allayar. The guy is a tank. Great strength with deceptively good speed. He plays tough too. You just can't teach that kind of style.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                    For me it's Allayar. The guy is a tank. Great strength with deceptively good speed. He plays tough too. You just can't teach that kind of style.
                    idk if it’s just me but he kinda reminds me of higuain in terms of style

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                      idk if it’s just me but he kinda reminds me of higuain in terms of style
                      maybe a faster version.

Comment

He had a good day, but the more important game for him is the NEXT one.
                        He has the attention now and must deliver.

Comment

The fact he's already got some PGL games, should help him at this stage.

He was tearing up the right hand vs. Costa Rica.

Comment

We win the next game, Delfi scores a goal or the winner the kid is going to Europe!! mark my words!....

Comment

Så bad luck to meet Mexico

[SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

https://www.transfermarkt.de/younes-...ew/news/294116

I wrote this article for the transfermarkt talent calendar for Christmas including a little video where I talk about him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X