No announcement yet.

TM squad announced for Montenegro / Uzbekistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rafie is no special player, he is a fantasy player, which often choose wrong mistakes. yes he is a football player, but not a special team player or worker. he must change himself to be 1 out of 11 or 22 players in TM. as long as he uses his qualities like he is playing in a training match, no coach will risk counting on him.
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      looks like primarily Rumin n Mahini are probably gonna be vying for RB, with Montazeri also a possibility..!
      AK6 likely to get a few min with Omid missing due to injury..?
      hopefully Torabi get a few minutes after a long spell on the sidelines.
      Rafie again getting ignored..!! wonder if any future for him in CQ's wc plans ??
      Mahini is invited because Rezaeian is the only option in right side(Ghafouri just coming back from a long injury).

Comment

shekari should have been selected. he needs to enter the senior world now

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          shekari should have been selected. he needs to enter the senior world now
          jeez the kid just played three high level, energy sapping games in the space of two weeks. He even got injured at the end. He needs to sort out his club situation before anything. I love the kid and think he is our future ten and should come to WC, but he needs to be playing for a respectable team before anything else. The guy has been playing zob ahan youth for a year. That is one year wasted in my opinion. Bottom line, he deserves a call up once he fixes his club situation. ( and allowing him time to do that will actually be more beneficial to him)

Comment

Lots of us slept on Hossein Mahini I personally didn't see him making his way back into TM post WC but he's worked his tail off to get back to TM-worthy form. Much respect to him
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

[QUOTE=Nariman;2462846]Final List:

[IMG]https://scontent

Good Squad. The Best we got~

Comment

Where's Vouria on the list? Injured?

Comment

Carlos' midfield is usually made up of utility players, who are for the most part defensive midfielders, or wingers with a lot of stamina. His lineup usually does not involve a set CAM. If he wants a CAM, he brings Masoud on, because he wants a player to control the game, hold on to the ball, and draw fouls. Masoud is the best at doing that (so is Dejagah). Therefore the midfield is mostly made up of players to control the center of field (like Hajsafi and Ezatolahi) send it out to fast wingers, to cross it in to a tall striker (Azmoun). Our attack rarely comes from the middle of the field, therefore a CAM isn't doing much (therefore a player like Rafei/ Mosalman isn't needed). With Jahanbaksh proving that he can play CF, it further shows why we don't need a CAM, because he will take long range shots, or make short passes in the opponent's 18 yard box. Also shows why despite Reza's good from, Azmoun usually starts over him.

Side note, I absolutely love Carlos' player selection. Almost everyone that makes his starting lineup is a utility player, maybe other than Hosseini, Ezatolahi, and Azmoun. Utility players that understand the coaches tactic, become very quick in the transition between offense and defense, and they hold strengths in both areas. I dont think that we will see too much testing of new players anymore, he already has players that have grown with his tactics, and the great thing is, between these players there is so many different line ups to choose from, he constantly keeps opponents guessing. CQ the king
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                    rafie is no special player, he is a fantasy player, which often choose wrong mistakes. yes he is a football player, but not a special team player or worker. he must change himself to be 1 out of 11 or 22 players in TM. as long as he uses his qualities like he is playing in a training match, no coach will risk counting on him.
                    I suppose he could improve if he really has the will and gets coached, but I am afraid you are right. he is a good player and at times he shows flashes of greatness, but far too often he seems more soft and looking for fancy plays, than being sharp and determined. He also needs to work on this fitness if he really wants to get to the next level (being a regular at TM). he can't run up and down the field if you need him to, thus he aint on Carlos's team.

I think, considering his age, this might be his golden chance to cash in in Qatar.

Comment

last time i saw Rafie in extended action was the last time he was in TM around the AC15..!
                      He didnt strike me as lazy or luxury player he is being described here..!?? he seemed quiet spry and was hopping all over the mf trying to make plays..!!
                      Carlos seemed keen on retaining his services back then and was put off by his sarbzi caused absence and vocally complained about it too..!

i suppose whats described is his new league playing demeanor and hence why CQ doesnt seem to fancy him anymore..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                        Montenegro Macedonia Moldova what's the difference?
                        BIG DIFFERENCE.

Montenegro was former Yugoslav state, where their level of football is way higher than Macedonia and Moldova.
                        As someone else said Montenegro is currently 2nd in their WCQ 2018.

I am glad we play Montenegro as a prep game vs Uzbekistan

By the way whats the difference between China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia?
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                          You are right. Montenegro Macedonia Moldova what's the difference?
                          Between Montenegro & Moldova? 109 FIFA rankings is the difference

Monte. at 52
                          Moldova at 161

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                            BIG DIFFERENCE.

Montenegro was former Yugoslav state, where their level of football is way higher than Macedonia and Moldova.
                            As someone else said Montenegro is currently 2nd in their WCQ 2018.

I am glad we play Montenegro as a prep game vs Uzbekistan

By the way whats the difference between China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia?
                            One is a voracious hungry cheater, another is a melancholic but hardworking wizard, the other is a confused one and finally the last one is a lazy but oppressed by the hungry one.

Comment

They also had a good run during WCQ with Zlatco Kranjcar but came short.

Comment

I'm so looking forward to these two matches.

I'm not working on those dates and I'm in desperate need for my Team Melli fix!

Comment

Working...
                                X