No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League Week 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Khuzestan playing much better than Al Fateh, hopefully they can get their goal and book their place to the R16.

Comment

Goooooal Kaveh Rezaei!

Live HD feed:
      http://live.robinwidget.org/streamvi...am-196785.html

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Ss khuz equalized in 90th min

Comment

FT
          Al Fateh 1:1 Esteghlal Khuzestan

A draw at home vs Al Jazira and they're through.

Comment

Leicester of Asia

Comment

Esteghlal Khuzestan only need a tie at home against Jazira to advance. Jazira is out already.

Comment

FT
                Esteghlal 1:1 Al Ahli

They are through, unless they lose with to more than 3 goals to Al Taawoun.

Comment

Salman Bahrani's beautiful goal:

http://static2.90tv.ir/6af48fb0/FATH...-90tv.ir-1.mp4

Comment

Bad first half by Esteghlal, but the second half was all Esteghlal as we fully went for the win. I don't know why Iranian teams always have fall behind first before they wake up.

We could have sealed the victory if we played the first half like we did the second.

Disappointed about not winning, but this draw will most likely send us through. Too bad that that it will most probably be as the second team of the group though!

If only by a miracle Al Ahli loses or draws at home against Lokomotiv and we beat Al Taawon away we will make it as group leaders.
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

If PP makes it to the next round, we would face Lekhwiya. They just won their group.

Esteghlal Kh would play either Al Hilal or Al Rayyan.
                      Esteghlal are likely to face either Al Ahli Saudi or Al Ain if they finish as 2nd. They could face Zob Ahan as well.
                      Zob Ahan are likely to face Al Ahli Dubai or Esteghlal, if they win vs Al Ahli.

Comment

Comment

So is the next round again a one-leg match with the group winners playing at home?

I read somewhere that from this year on they were going to change it in a home and away match with the group winners hosting the 2nd leg, but I'm not sure how reliable this information was.
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

So is ZA the only team that can't advance at this point? They have regeressed big time this year compared to the last few
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              So is ZA the only team that can't advance at this point? They have regeressed big time this year compared to the last few
                              They can still advance. They need to win and have a tie/ top of the group team win and they are through.

Comment

35 games, 10 goals for Rezaei. It is the best season of his career. If we didn't have so many good strikers he would be a constant member of TM.

Comment

Working...
                                X