Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    make no diff

Al Ryyan next game is at home against Al Hilal . Al Hilal advanced already . Al Hilal will lose so both Saudi & Qatari team advance.
    But if Al Hilal lose and Perspolis Win, they both have 9 points. what then?

Comment

A huge khak bar sar on the clubs today. Shameful.

Comment

What a joke

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
          If al rayyan win, al hilal stays at 9 points, and if PP wins they get up to 9 points. H2H won't count since they drew both games, and PP will have better goal difference.

If al hilal wins, and PP wins, then PP goes through.

win and you are through. anything else, they are out.

No: Perspolis conceded goal at home. That is the difference

Comment

"Hosseini haya kon" on the stands

the problem is not the coach.

Comment

^ Correct. Perspolis will lose the tie breaker to Al Hilal or Al Rayyan. Perspolis conceded a goal at home against Al Hilal which breaks the tie. Lost to Al Rayyan and that breaks the tie.

Perspolis has to win and Al Hilal not to lose. This is the only scenario for Perspolis to advance.

If Al Wahda defeats Al Hilal, they both will go through. Let's hope they keep it honest.
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
              Go IRAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Mansoor View Post
                ^ Correct. Perspolis will lose the tie breaker to Al Hilal or Al Rayyan. They have to win and Al Hilal not to lose.
                If Al Wahda defeats Al Hilal, they both go through. Let's hope they keep it honest.
                Both games are going to be played simultaneously. Al Hilal needs at least a tie to top the group.

Comment

Perspolis 1 Al Hilal 1 (at home)
                  Al Hilala 0 Perpolis 0 (Away)

Advantage: Al Hilal
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                  Go IRAN!

Comment

what a crappy day for ZZ. The game could have easily been in their favour with a similar margin or even bigger, instead Al Ain through the quality of the Abdulrahmans and ZZ's sloppy finishing and missed penalty wins the game. Al Ain had 3 chances and they scored 3 goals.

Comment

It sucks that the first tiebreaker between teams that have the same amount of points is head-to-head result. Otherwise a win for PP against Al-Wahda would probably have secured qualification to the next round.

Now PP has to win their game and hope that Al-Rayyan doesn't beat Al Hilal. Seeing how Rayyan lost to Wahda today, I would be very very surprised if they would beat Al Hilal, so I'd say PP still has a good chance as long as they win.

A draw means elimination since Rayyan has a better head-to-head result vs. PP.
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I can't believe a team can't score 1 out of 20 opp. It's either pure bad luck or psychological collapse! Worst ever performance by ZOB AHAN. A team that was most stable team of Iran in ACL, now lost that title!

Someone had to STOP these show-off players trying to CHIP shot the penalties. They should know at this high level soccer they must grab and value all opportunities. and let's not forget Al Ain's goalie that had become Buffon for us today! Unbelievable saves! These guys just kill themselves against Iranians. They come on the field like they are at a regional war. They play their best.

Abdulrahmans are honestly really good and against these players Husseini should have arranged the team not to lose and get a 0-0. I don't know what was he thinking by arranging a total suicidal attack game! Usually teams with no hope play such strategy and formation! Teams like ZOB AHAN at a pole position, should play with confidence and keep possession; the other team must win as they had to win to qualify. So the collapse should have happened to them not ZOB. Bad arranging and strategy by Husseini. Too inexperienced and young for this level of football. Now I hope he plays his suicidal game in the last match!!!! He may get results! 50-50!!!!Even though he knew a tie could keep them at top! Oh Jerry Bengston!!!!
                        sigpic
                        SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                        IRAN
                        - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
                          I can't believe a team can't score 1 out of 20 opp. It's either pure bad luck or psychological collapse! Worst ever performance by ZOB AHAN. A team that was most stable team of Iran in ACL, now lost that title!

Someone had to STOP these show-off players trying to CHIP shot the penalties. They should know at this high level soccer they must grab and value all opportunities. and let's not forget Al Ain's goalie that had become Buffon for us today! Unbelievable saves! These guys just kill themselves against Iranians. They come on the field like they are at a regional war. They play their best.

Abdulrahmans are honestly really good and against these players Husseini should have arranged the team not to lose and get a 0-0. I don't know what was he thinking by arranging a total suicidal attack game! Usually teams with no hope play such strategy and formation! Teams like ZOB AHAN at a pole position, should play with confidence and keep possession; the other team must win as they had to win to qualify. So the collapse should have happened to them not ZOB. Bad arranging and strategy by Husseini. Too inexperienced and young for this level of football. Now I hope he plays his suicidal game in the last match!!!! He may get results! 50-50!!!!Even though he knew a tie could keep them at top! Oh Jerry Bengston!!!!
                          "let's not forget Al Ain's goalie that had become Buffon for us today! Unbelievable saves! These guys just kill themselves against Iranians. They come on the field like they are at a regional war. They play their best."

its because other teams donot take stronger teams for granted, only we do!!! When ANy team plays an Iranian team especially away in Iran, they up their game five fold! they play thier best game and they dictate it to us, today Zobahan thought they won they game before they even kicked the ball, they took everything for granted! Al Ain did not, this is the difference between our one trick pony coaches and our rivals super duper coaches!!

Comment

PP and Zobahan both played great today as far as creating opportunities but no goals to show for it.
                            However, I feel like PP will win next game and Hilal will atleast get the draw vs Rayyan so they can hold onto first place in the group.

Zobahan is in a very tough position after today. Can't see them beating Al Ahli

Comment

It was not all bad news, Moharrami played great and flawless game.
                              He is getting better and better.
                              Afarin.

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post

It's unfortunate but there are only few players in each PSG league teams with skill , power and confidence for PK. Some of it has to do with the fact they did not learn it properly at early age.

During this year AFC championship we saw one of PK/FK master with Lekhwiya . Nam Tae Lee was the reason in Qatar they beat 2-1 Esteghlal Khuzestan.

25 year Korean National player is a gifted with skills and power and accuracy and won't miss a penalty. I am not if currently we have one like him in Iran.He has played for National teams of korea since age of 12 in all levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X