A day with Minavand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A day with Minavand

Thought I'd share this with you guys...It's a really interesting interview with funny bits and stories told by Mehrdad.

He pretty much blames Firouz Karimi (apparently made a joke about Mehrdad's weight in practice) for making him quit playing Football. He said my mom heard Firouz Karimi's comment on TV and got really offended and wouldn't make him his favorite "Loobia Polo" for awhile so that Minavand wouldn't gain any more weight! lol

He has a great sense of humor, he tells some really funny jokes about Karimi, etc...and has a lot of funny stories about Halali, Ostad Asadi and Nakisa. Also talks about the infamous incident in Shomal when he gets caught by Iran's morality police with girls and booze in the house; the popular videotape that everyone back then saw apparently came out 3 years later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi-h5ievPmQ

time flies, wow he got old!
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

be gholeh mashadia, yaroo kale choghok khorde..!? che ghadr vingo ving mikone o kos migeh..!!

he was perhaps the best Left sided TM winger ever..? great footballer who quit playing way too early..

do you have the video of his jendebaziash too shomal.??

Comment

He was a great defensive player and his speed was remarkable, but on the attack he was very frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          be gholeh mashadia, yaroo kale choghok khorde..!? che ghadr vingo ving mikone o kos migeh..!!
          he was perhaps the best Left sided TM winger ever..? great footballer who quit playing way too early..
          do you have the video of his jendebaziash too shomal.??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5dfhljGrbY

Comment

Working...
          X