Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... Is Andranik Teymourian officially done with TM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sad that Ando never got a farewell TM game. What a midfield we had with Ando and Neku. Imagine peak form Ando and Neku with Azmoun and Taremi.

Comment

I loved Ando. He was so much fun to watch. He was the Vahid Amiri of then. Constantly running all over the pitch contributing to all lines of the team, great fighter, soooo gheyrati and amazing. Not to mention his rocket-alike shots. Hope to see him back in football with coaching career. A shame not to see him back in spotlights.

Comment

All time favorite TM player nobody comes even close. Pillar of strength and consistency we were so lucky to have a dynamic duo in nekounam and ando for as long as we did and it was a real crime they were deprived of a WC in 2010!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          All time favorite TM player nobody comes even close. Pillar of strength and consistency we were so lucky to have a dynamic duo in nekounam and ando for as long as we did and it was a real crime they were deprived of a WC in 2010!
          Our best defensive midfielders ever. They were the backbone of our team throughout their TM appearances. Also he was our only player who managed to shine and impress in EPL with Fulham.

Comment

Was there ever a bigger warrior in the history of Iranian football than Ando? This guy's physical and mental strength was incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Our best defensive midfielders ever. They were the backbone of our team throughout their TM appearances. Also he was our only player who managed to shine and impress in EPL with Fulham.
              It was actually Bolton he shined with but unfortunately after that he picked up serious injury after serious injury which ended his career in England unfortunately. Allardyce even tried to bring him back when he was coaching Blackburn but unfortunately he couldn’t be granted a work permit. If injury never derailed his career he would have played for one of the big English teams for sure….he was a total beast and built for English football.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It was actually Bolton he shined with but unfortunately after that he picked up serious injury after serious injury which ended his career in England unfortunately. Allardyce even tried to bring him back when he was coaching Blackburn but unfortunately he couldn’t be granted a work permit. If injury never derailed his career he would have played for one of the big English teams for sure….he was a total beast and built for English football.
                Thanks for correcting me. My bad you’re absolutely right, it was Bolton. Ashkan joined Fulham, for he also had a good season with, however Qataris $$$ lured him in to Qatar’s league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I give $1000 to see and Ando and Nekounam be our midfield with the team we have now.

Comment

Working...
                  X