Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... Is Andranik Teymourian officially done with TM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    He's gotten better at it but still no where near optimal.
    In WC 2006 for every great tackle he made, he would ruin it with a mishit 3 yard pass.
    In the WC2006, he was 23 years old.

I also agree with Kiarash. I think his passes are great to be honest. In the WC2014, he really set the pace of the game with his passes. Even the Swedish commentator called him a giant in the midfield because of it.

Comment

Please no teymourian. I love the guy, he is a horse. But come on. he is suboptimal right now. We really have no one better than him?

Comment

why not using him just for the one game? the first game that we do not have Ezzatollahi! could be a good for every one, he still can be fit for one game for sure.
        sigpic

Comment

I think people are getting a little ahead of themselves. His season is over and he deserves every chance he gets to prove himself in training camp and/or get himself to optimal fitness and show CQ he's still got it. I think his presence is good for the younger less experienced players in training camp anyway.
          Also, to say Ando isn't a leader is f*cking ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            If Teymourian can get in shape, his warrior attitude is very valuable. He doesn't let anyone get by him. He's never been a good distributor or passer, but damn he knows how to tackle and close gaps.
            I urge you to check out the evidence in this thread (which isn’t even a fraction of his distribution capabilities) I think his distribution is as valuable as his IQ/ability to read the game in front of him.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...noticed-talent
            Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 05-08-2018, 01:13 PM.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              I urge you to check out the evidence in this thread (which isn’t even a fraction of his distribution capabilities) I think his distribution is as valuable as his IQ/ability to read the game in front of him.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...noticed-talent
              Well, at least Nokhodi is consistent - saying the same thing today as you did 5 years ago is pretty impressive.

Comment

Guys, put a Teymourian video up as a tribute.

Please like and RT: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...94072866283520

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Guys, put a Teymourian video up as a tribute.

Please like and RT: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...94072866283520
                  Thank you!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He deserves a farewell game. Shame on IFF that they haven't arranged something for such an influential player.

Comment

What's the latest with Ando? Is he completely retired from football?

Comment

I think he retired last year. What I'd give for a peak Nekounam-Teymourian midfield again

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                          I think he retired last year. What I'd give for a peak Nekounam-Teymourian midfield again
                          TM was so dangerous on corner kicks with Ando taking them.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            What's the latest with Ando? Is he completely retired from football?
                            I’m pretty sure he got an AFC coaching license at some point last year - I remember seeing pics of him and some other former players at the class
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                              It’s really interesting how we used to have the strongest center midfield in Asia with Nekounam and Ando. But now we have strong forwards and lacking in the center midfield department.

If Saeid didn’t get hurt and wasn’t in his current situation, I strongly believe he would have become a much better CDM for us. Nekounam pretty much handed his #6 shirt to Saeid and Saeid proved to be deserving of that number with how well he played as a defensive midfielder against Spain. I miss Ezatolahi and I really am hoping he makes a comeback to futbal again.

Comment

Ando had a magical touch on the ball. If you watch most of our crucial goals, he either assisted, or gave the last past before the assist. He was a workhorse, and a solid pair to play along side any other DMF. Wish he got a farewell game that he deserved, but glad he became captain and passed the 100 cap mark. He is one of my favorite players of all time.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X