Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... Is Andranik Teymourian officially done with TM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    He can't be part of 208 he has experience and he is good

come again?
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
      i hope he is brought back, the only player from our failed campaign in 2006. His tears at the end of the Angola could be felt all the way in the stands.
      [ATTACH]17278[/ATTACH]
      Shojaei was part of that team as well. Would be nice to see them both become the first two Iranian players ever to play in 3 World Cups.

Comment

He is just out of form after his injury. He will be back, don't worry, he is our captain. I hope his move to esteghlal works out for next season.

We really need him. Just like we put an experienced guy next to Pouraliganji to mentor him, we need to put Ando next to Ezzatollahi. Saeid has yet a lot to learn, in recent games he was good but he did a couple of things that were worrisome, leaving the defense open f.i. But yes, potentially Saeid is capable of fulfilling the functions of both of our legendary defensive midfield duo, Nekounam and Andranik.

On a side note Sardar is also capable of fulfilling the functions of both of our legendary striking duo, Daei and Azizi.

Future is bright.

Comment

Paging ramingeles2000....

Comment

I do not think he is done.

I think it's because recently his form hasn't been good.

I think he will be back 100% as soon as his form is fixed.

His corner kicks and free kicks are way better than what we are currently receiving.

He can also really neutralize an offensively talented player on the opponents team.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

How's our resident badass immortal ando doing? Anyone got any news on him? While I understand giving younger players playing time, I do miss Ando and his dangerous corners.

Comment

In the event that any of our regular midfielders gets injured I can see him getting an invite, but I don’t know the details of his form.

He really hurt himself by switching teams so often these last few years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I’d take Ando over Ebrahimi in a heartbeat

Comment

I miss him, he's one of my favorite team Melli players of all time
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

He is done with TM IMO
                      sigpic

Comment

He doesn't have the same physical condition he used to. If he did, I would want him back in TM right away.

Comment

Unfortunately he's too old and slow now to keep up with the midfield of Spain and Portugal, otherwise His experience would be vital. Then again, He's probably still in better shape and nore match ready than Gheleeyoon boy.

He should travel to Russia with the Team as a Coach or Mentor. Need this guy's passion.

Comment

I loved him, he was one of my favorite players but I think Ezzatolahi has taken his spot. Strong defensive midfielder with much more of a physical presence. However we don't have anyone with his corner taking or shot taking ability.

Comment

Love him - I wish he is in good form - he would really help our WC if he is even 80% of the old Ando.

Remember this game?

Video: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...97531686457350

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                Love him - I wish he is in good form - he would really help our WC if he is even 80% of the old Ando.

Remember this game?

Video: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...97531686457350
                                I agree. Do you think if Ashkan extends his training invitation to him (like he did to Ali Karimi), he would leave the PGL, and join him? After all Ashkan is currently in better shape without a club than with a club in the QSL.

Comment

Working...
                                X