Iran vs China [Pictures]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran vs China [Pictures]

Sorry, I also posted this in the post match discussion thread, but will also do it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Sorry, I also posted this in the post match discussion thread, but will also do it here.
      Probably the youngest, yet most disciplined and maybe one of the best TM ever built by a great architect.

Thank you Mr Queiroz and Thanks to all TM players for bringing so much happiness to our nation.

Comment

This thing with sitting on the Stadia edges and near the Stadium Flame is so retarded and third worldish!! These things only happen in India , Pakistan and Bangladesh and we still see it in Iran !!! So stupid and IMO DANGEROUS as well, so where the heck is "Neerooyeh ENTEZAMI"????

Comment

Nice!

Thanks for the share

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
            This thing with sitting on the Stadia edges and near the Stadium Flame is so retarded and third worldish!! These things only happen in India , Pakistan and Bangladesh and we still see it in Iran !!! So stupid and IMO DANGEROUS as well, so where the heck is "Neerooyeh ENTEZAMI"????
            I actually loved to see it so full (over crowded) ; every single person i showed it to in The Netherlands was in awe of our passion for the game!
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
              rofl I just saw a video on FB with people climbing on the walls to get on the roof, and a neeroo entezami/security guard standing and looking like he couldnt care

Comment

Working...
              X