POST-MATCH Discussion | Iran - China | 3/28/2017 - WCQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
    We have to be aware that we have 11 players with one yellow card( From Beiravand, to Shojaee, Sardar, Ezzatollahi, Pejman etc) , If they get another yellow card on the next game a lot of our key players will lose the Korea game! THis is scary IF we dont beat Uzbekistan and qualify on the day in Tehran!
    we should start gucci and use azmoun if needed, dejagah can replace shojayi also, taremi is on a yellow also, we can use taremi also

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      Paging Mr. Nokhodi, Paging Mr. Nokhodi,
      Appears that your comment here regarding the shade making a Chinese player looking like the ref is incorrect.
      When Taremi scored the goal, and one of the Chinese players was in the box after getting hit in the face, a line referee did go down. Here is a snap shot of the highlight video posted at the beginning of this thread:
      [ATTACH]17274[/ATTACH]
      Anyone know what happened to the ref? If someone did hit him with a water bottle or something, what fine can FIFA bring down on TM?

Too ye poste dige man harfam ra tashih Kardam.

Mamoolan too in sharayet federasion ra jarimeye mali mikonand. Vazeat kheyli bad bashe bazi ra too varzeshgah bedoone tamashagar bargozar mikonand.

Comment

Man watched the AFC highlights and then the footbalitarin highlights... AFC highlights just put the goal and the 2 worst chances we have. Watching that first made me think we played crap while we made so many chances. They don't even include the bicycle kick that Taremi did!

Comment

Rare ESPN highlights with english commentary in HD. Also article about AFC qualifiers:

http://www.espnfc.com.au/world-cup-q...cup-qualifiers

Sorry couldn't embed video.

Comment

Chinese commentary:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I like how we can rely on others if Azmoun or Gucci are not firing on their top game..

First few games was Azmoun and Gucci, this time it was Karim and Taremi.

That is what a campaign is all about, everyone contributing a piece until we have the whole puzzle solved. Ramin with assists, Masoud with assists, Ando with assists, etc.... everyone is chipping in!

And for me, Masoud was MOTM today. This guy has unreal vision.... how many more slicing passing do we need to bury a chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                I like how we can rely on others if Azmoun or Gucci are not firing on their top game..

First few games was Azmoun and Gucci, this time it was Karim and Taremi.

That is what a campaign is all about, everyone contributing a piece until we have the whole puzzle solved. Ramin with assists, Masoud with assists, Ando with assists, etc.... everyone is chipping in!

And for me, Masoud was MOTM today. This guy has unreal vision.... how many more slicing passing do we need to bury a chance?
                Totally agree! Dont forget Mimo btw. He had 2 amazing scoring chances today just by coming near the goal area. A LB having 2 amazing scoring opportunities just shows the elevated level this team plays at.

*ALSO, I was driving back home when I remembered how some of us were nervous playing against Guam in Guam last round. Look how far we have come. This is amazing!
                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  3 recipes for a Team Melli victory:

*Persiangodfather's ''we are the underdogs'' slang,
                  *Taremi's goals,
                  *My match threads.

Have a great day everyone, I'm back to studying.
                  damet garm for this post

Comment

Almost everything that needed to be said about the match has already been said but I just have one final comment.

Watching the interviews with the players following the match, you see both the humility and discipline that CQ has infused into the team's culture. No longer do we have players and coaches promising victories and qualification before matches have even been played. Despite being on the brink of qualification, nobody is celebrating yet and are viewing the next three matches as 'finals'. Certainly a breath of fresh air from "I guarantee we will beat so-and-so and achieve the goal of so-and-so".

Comment

What has improved in TM under CQ?
                      Work rate....and discipline

TM didn't allow one chance to Chinese; that's really remarkable and stems from the fact that the players are instructed to hustle and then hustle some more....good on CQ.

Shojai and Mohammadi were our outstanding players for me.
                      Congratulations all; for once we seem to be qualifying without much drama.
                      "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Anyone have Masoud Shojaei's nutmeg gif/video?

Comment

Brazil's next WC qualifying match is on August 31 , so If Iran wins on June the 12 th , we will be the First Nation to qualify

For the 2018 WC .

Comment

Another positive factor that is starting to permeate our team is that we are not looking to create fouls and waste time during the game. Even when we are ahead with only one goal we are not looking to waste time. Unlike most of the teams in west asia. This was not the same not too long back.

We also do not complain a lot to the referee. Even when we get most 50/50 calls made against us. We just accept the call and get on with it. That is again a very positive attitude to have.

Having said that some of the yellow cards last night were very soft. Well, I am allowed to complain

Comment

Had to go with Taremi on this one. There wasn't anyone that stood out for me obviously but Taremi's hustle, positioning and scoring another goal has to be rewarded/recognised in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                                Brazil's next WC qualifying match is on August 31 , so If Iran wins on June the 12 th , we will be the First Nation to qualify

For the 2018 WC .
                                Brazil already qualified today with a 3-0 win against Paraguay and as Uruguay lost to Peru now they are officialy the first team to qualify.
                                World Cup qualifiers: Brazil first team to qualify for Russia 2018 after Uruguay lose to Peru

http://www.firstpost.com/sports/worl...u-3357282.html
                                Last edited by webmaster; 03-28-2017, 10:53 PM.
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X