Will CQ stay with TM after 2018 WC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you guys kidding or what ?

We are lucky if we can still hold on to him till the end of WC 2018 after that we can worry about it

but yes I would love to see him stay with us 6 more months till the end of AC 2019 in UAE

I would really love that

Comment

He will not stay with us after WC. He is tired of the lack of support for the NT and the Federation's weak financial situation year after year. Government is only paying lip services to the team and they do not even deliver on the promises made. In his last interview after the china game, he mentioned that there is no longer a possibility of training Young Iranian football payers by him for Iran's future teams. He is indirectly saying that he is leaving after the WC. he also mentioned the lack of support and referred it to Taj to make a statement on that.

Japan had approached him a year or two years ago with $15M position package. He will receive a real good offer after the WC. He is a best coach we ever had in our football teams. In my book, he is one of the top 10 coaches in the world.

God be with him. We love him.

Comment

I think he will want to win the Asian Cup and then after that step down go back to Europe.

Comment

in a best case scenario (without being unreasonable), we enter AC2019 as clear favorites, with the best chance to win it since 1976 (when I think we wont it last):

-Go to second round of world cup and get massive exposure for our football through 1-2 noteworthy performances
          -2-3 more players go to Europe
          -Our existing legionnaires upgrade to top clubs (think Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, Saeid going to EPL or Bundesliga)
          -A still extremely young team with world cup experience.

AC2019 will be CQs masterpiece, his last project. After having had the team for 8 years and gone through 2 world cups with them, our core players aged 22-27 and with european experience, with the extra emotion and focus with his players knowing it's his last tournament...he'd be crazy to walk away from this chance.

Can you imagine that? CQs last moment alongside our players, raising the Asian Cup? Gives me goosebumps.

Unless the world cup is disastrous or he resigns, he'll definitely stay through the Asian Cup. interesting question is what happens if we win that...

Comment

May the KING never leave us!! Expensive or not, just look what happened this time, when we kept a coach for several years, first "stress-free" WCQ campaign, the costs should be irrelevant when we compare to the long term benefits

Comment

CQ shireh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I reckon CQ will retire after stepping down from TM manager.

By WC 2018, it will be 7 years of dealing with IFF.

They should either name Azadi stadium after him, or build a statue of him near azadi stadium.

Comment

Ramingeles2000

I agree a %100 with you and I do hope he stays namatter what happens in the WC.

And after that I believe it is time for him and TM to part ways anyway , 8 years will be enough for both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                    I reckon CQ will retire after stepping down from TM manager.

By WC 2018, it will be 7 years of dealing with IFF.

They should either name Azadi stadium after him, or build a statue of him near azadi stadium.
                    i dont think they will put his statue, but if he bring iran to world cup or like second round and win us asian cup then yeah, they should name a sqaure after him

Comment

The answer is simple: Yes!

CQ will stay for 6 months more for the Asian Cup in order to make us the Asian Champions for the 4th time

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        Bro, it's IR..

Comment

Working...
                        X