Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - China; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.03.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    I think we should use this flag instead of IR flag.

I like this one better download (5).jpg

Comment

game isnt gonna be free. its extremely cheap anyways lol.

Comment

Hope they don't underestimate China and assume we are already in WC. We like to complicate things usually. Hope not this time around. China is a fast team on counter attack and is another do or die game for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Hope they don't underestimate China and assume we are already in WC. We like to complicate things usually. Hope not this time around. China is a fast team on counter attack and is another do or die game for them.
          we have CQ, he wont underestimate a ameture league team

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I am not worried about our guys taking China lightly or underestimating them. Carlos Qeiroz won't allow that to happen.

what worries me is that our team has no experience with having to come back from behind. Hypothetically speaking, if China were to score a goal on us first, I don't know how our boys would react to that. and that's where things can get a little tricky. I think We must continue to play our usual game and be patient and play with composure, even if we were to fall behind. this is where having someone like Masoud helps our team.

yes this is a do or die game for China, but I doubt Lippi will send his squad onto the field on a suicide mission. They are gonna be patient too, until much later in the game.

Comment

Let's face it there's an extremely low chance that China will be able to do anything in our half in Azadi. I highly doubt that their below average players could do anything to bypass our defense, and probably won't be able to contain our physical forwards. These East Asians especially all sh*t in their pants as soon as they enter in the stadium

The best thing, similar to the Qatar game: They come with hope and needing points, we don't need it as much as them. They will play more open instead of bunkering down, and that will cost them. But even if they were to mostly defend, I highly doubt that they would able to keep their goal closed during 90 min.

Everything favors us, don't be too impressed by their 1-0 home win over a completely out of form, weakened Korean team that did not manage to get 1 shot on target against us in Iran. I just hope that Gucci will start because we just need someone to finish the chances

Comment

Isn't it just incredible that a key player like Dejagah is injured but no one is even slightly worried? Do you remember back in the day when Daie, Mahdavikia or Karimi would get injured, we were all worried?

It's an amazing feeling that we have so many great players to replace our key injured players that no one even talks or moans about it.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                  Isn't it just incredible that a key player like Dejagah is injured but no one is even slightly worried? Do you remember back in the day when Daie, Mahdavikia or Karimi would get injured, we were all worried?

It's an amazing feeling that we have so many great players to replace our key injured players that no one even talks or moans about it.
                  we have came a long way, i remmber for 2014, dejagah was injured for last 3 games and was a concern, now our team has dept which is great

Comment

This is not an easy match. Lippi is a great coach and obviously has turned things around. This is not qatar with a bunch of uninspired south americans playing with qatari jerseys. I think people have already written this game off as an easy win.
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                      I am not worried about our guys taking China lightly or underestimating them. Carlos Qeiroz won't allow that to happen.
                      what worries me is that our team has no experience with having to come back from behind. Hypothetically speaking, if China were to score a goal on us first, I don't know how our boys would react to that. and that's where things can get a little tricky. I think We must continue to play our usual game and be patient and play with composure, even if we were to fall behind. this is where having someone like Masoud helps our team.
                      yes this is a do or die game for China, but I doubt Lippi will send his squad onto the field on a suicide mission. They are gonna be patient too, until much later in the game.
                      In the Oman away game from last round they scored first but we reacted quickly and equalized. Lets hope we see a similar reaction if they score first.
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I have a feeling that this is going to be a high scoring match

What's up with the kick-off time tho? So early!?

Comment

Let's go IRAN! ESPN3 will show the game this time, so I will be watching in class :P
                          Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                          My YouTube Channel

Comment

^yea man, AFC Hub picture/feed is fantastic but that no commentary (unless its from that sooti goozoo Khiabani )somewhat takes much away from the watching experience.

its hard to recognize all the players in action at all times without a professional commentary, i had a hard time with it last game.
                            It would be extra nice to watch a TM game with rare, usually unbiased, often professional English commentary..!

Comment

When you have a calculus exam and can't watch the game

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                When you have a calculus exam and can't watch the game
                                You can still watch on ESPN3 (watchespn.com) after the broadcast under their archived section, which I'll be doing. As long as you don't check PFDC, it will fee like live TV!

Comment

Working...
                                X