List of Motor-Gazi mentalities in Iran and Anti CQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of Motor-Gazi mentalities in Iran and Anti CQ

After WC2014, there was a pressure by Sport Ministry of Iran (Goodarzi) to have CQ replaced. Khabar-Varzehi had quite an interesting headline criticizing the pressure and metaphorically asserted that replacing CQ with an Iranian coach is the same as replacing Merced Benz (CQ) with Motor-Gazi (Iranian Coach). By the way for those who don't know Farsi well Motor-Gazi is an old motorcycle run on Diesel. That comparison even made to the Navad Program and stirred up some emotion including Jalali's article as the chair of Iran's council of coaches.

Now that we are all witnessing the great influence CQ has had on the Iranian NT and our football, Still Motor-Gazi mentalities are trying to cause issues.

Ansari-Fard (Former Persepolis CEO): CQ did not use Rezaian because of Rezaian's issues with Branko in order to have peace with Branko. No! A winning and a world class coach does not compromise his team because of dispute with other coaches.

Ghasempoor (Former Iranian Coach and NT Player): CQ did not use Heseini because of the issues with Branko. No! A winning and a world class coach does not compromise his team because of dispute with other coaches.

There are others. If you come across Motor-Gazi Mentality please add to the list.

By all fairness, I know how people hate Kaffashian here, but Kaffashian was not corrupt, and he was really the one who held his head against the Tarbiat Badaani and whoever wanted to replace CQ.
    I give him credit for that.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Khiabani was so happy on live studio shabake 3 after tha game but the karshenas who was ansarifard was slamming CQ for his entire speach saying with this kind of football we will go nowhere in WC

Comment

^ I second Amoo jan. As corrupt as our system was (and is), Kaffashian was resilient against political and non-political forces who were against Carlos. He's not to blame.

He is to blame for being a klutz lol, but he was for Queiroz and did relatively well (considering he gave in at times and again, was a klutz of a president).

Comment

does not matter what people thing, alot of people in iran, are jealous, that tm is doing so well under CQ

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            does not matter what people thing, alot of people in iran, are jealous, that tm is doing so well under CQ
            great post ehsan jan. This is the reality. Not just in this case, but in life. Unfortunately jealousy is very prominent in most cultures and societies, including ours.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              great post ehsan jan. This is the reality. Not just in this case, but in life. Unfortunately jealousy is very prominent in most cultures and societies, including ours.
              the other issue is that they could manupilate other coaches , or fire them, however since CQ salary is so high if they want to fire him, IFF will go bankrupt

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                the other issue is that they could manupilate other coaches , or fire them, however since CQ salary is so high if they want to fire him, IFF will go bankrupt
                It should also be noted that it will be really hard for IFF to get players, staff, public, all of us, etc to accept another shitty vatani coach after what may end up being almost a decade of such a high profile, gentleman, who has almost single handedly dragged our national team out of the dark ages.

Comment

After CQ goes ( hope he stays forever) but Only a God coach can replace him and his legacy. Good luck IFF if they think any motor gazi coaches can replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                    By all fairness, I know how people hate Kaffashian here, but Kaffashian was not corrupt, and he was really the one who held his head against the Tarbiat Badaani and whoever wanted to replace CQ.
                    I give him credit for that.
                    very true..! and he faced Tremendous Pressure from our motor-goozi, corrupt domestic football clowns that forced his hands Repeatedly into parting ways with CQ But he expertly/diplomatically (& perhaps Literally..!) LAUGHED OFF and side stepped their unscrupulous and destructive efforts ..!

unfortunately, I dont feel even half as encouraged nor the slightest bit comfortable with Taj's abilities to effectively deal such seemingly ever-present motor-gazi attacks..!!
                    besides, witnessing Taj's complete silence and approving disregard in reference to the most recent Motor-gazi incident with shitt-starting brangoh, makes me think THAT TAJ HIMSELF is also a Party to these corrupt Motor-gazi mob...!?
                    That's precisely why Taj is the guy who has topped my iranian football shitt-list of late, and tbf, im not nearly as disheartened by that poppet Brangoh's earlier hashieh shitt-talk as Taj's Complete Silence and Disregard of it..!!

Comment

^
                      So far TAJ has been very supportive of CQ too. Actually both Kaffashian and Taj were really united in this regards.
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                        ^
                        So far TAJ has been very supportive of CQ too. Actually both Kaffashian and Taj were really united in this regards.
                        i fail to see how..!!?
                        has failed to provide him with decent friendly matches and camps outside the country as was the initial plans ..!
                        has forced CQ to scratch his initial TM preparations plans and schedule and only provided him with the Bare min. FIFA allotted preparation period. on the reverse he has allowed more league time off for the ACL teams and worst of all, he stood there all silent when Brangoh attacked TM/CQ with that latest hashieh and failed to back Carlos when he responded back to that ozgal.

we dont know yet for sure..!!?, but it wouldnt surprise me if CQ's dismissal of his assistants isnt directly related to Taj/IFF failure to pay them on a regular and consistent manner..!??
                        god knows how much back pay is also still well past due and owed to CQ himself..?
                        Perhaps CQ was paying his assistants outa his own wages..? why should he pay them outa wages still past due to him by IFF..?
                        Its also quiet plausible that when he didnt get the backing of Taj against brangoh, he decided to put a financial squeeze on Taj and hold Taj responsible for his backpay and his assistance salaries..??

anyways, its obvious that somethings are not kosher here..! and the two of them have less than amicable relations atm..! but i sure hope im wrong..! guess we will see

btw, whatever the fk happened to the WC14 money that FIFA owed IFF..!!?? with sanctions eased that money musta been paid back by now..!?? & where dafauq it went is the real question now..!

Comment

Ghasempour: "Iran is ranked #1 in Asia, because of the talented players."
                          http://90tv.ir/news/378970/%D9%82%D8...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

I guess we had no talent, when we lost to Kuwait and Bahrain.
                          Or missed out Olympics for 40 years.
                          Last edited by 04041374; 03-29-2017, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Ghasempour: "Iran is ranked #1 in Asia, because of the talented players."
                            http://90tv.ir/news/378970/%D9%82%D8...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

I guess we had no talent, when we lost to Kuwait and Bahrain.
                            Or missed out Olympics for 40 years.
                            oh yea and don't forget 2004-2007 where we had zero talents with players like Karimi, Mahdavikia, Zandi, Hashemian, Rahman Rezaei. Of course someone like Taremi or Omid Ebrahimi are much much better than the mentioned players.
                            (No disrespect to Taremi and Ebrahimi but they are nowhere near the level of Karimi and Hashemian)
                            Iranian coaches are so fucking jealous!!!!!!!

Comment

Surely things are quiet with the new head coach.

Of course not many games or camps underway.
                              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
                              X