X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real winner was football 😂😂

Comment

Milmo for me.

Ansarifard was second. He played that Wayne Rooney role v. Qatar. A striker who played right-wing/ midfield.

Comment

Tough choice between Ansarifard and Mohammadi, despite Ansarifard's great assist and overall strong presence I felt Mohammadi contributed more by closing the door on the Qataris over and over again which resulted in more ball possession and counter attacks for our boys

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
        به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Miladmo and thats an easy one! He reminded me a little bit of Jordi Alba

Comment

Mohammadi, Taremi and Ansarifard were the best, IMO. My vote goes to Mohammadi because he was the most consistent out of the three during the game.
            Most of our players were solid except Azmoun but there were also bunch of errors which may have cost us the game , like the long range shot Beiranvand deviated in front of Soria or when Ghafouri almost caused a penalty against us (he had a good game otherwise)

Comment

Seems like Milad Mohammadi won the first poll. Feels good to finally have a real LB again!
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Navad Rating:

Beiranvand: 2
                Ghafouri: 3,5
                Montazeri: 2,5
                Pouraliganji: 2
                Mohammadi: 1,5
                Ezatollahi: 2
                Hajisafi: 2,5
                Jahanbakhsh: 2,5
                Ansarifard: 2
                Taremi: 2
                Azmoun: 2,5

Highlights of Mohammadi:
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout

Comment

That first clip of him winning the ball on the edge of our box and being 10 yards away from the Qatari byline 10 seconds later is the moment FIFA people will have been ordering a doping test to await him at the FT whistle. The motor on him is unreal.

Comment

Here is the video analysis of Navad:

For those bashing Taremi: he really gave it all and had no energy left after the match - appreciate his high pressing and hustling in TM.

Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout

Comment

Mohammadi was MOTM for me from the moment the final whistle was blown. One thing in particular that he brought, which was ESPECIALLY evident in the second half, was some precision and composure to our play even from the LB position. An incredible engine, careful and effective defending, and smart contributions to build-up play. Close second, especially after seeing the Navad analysis video, was Taremi despite his carelessness at time in our attacking play. He pressed and worked just as hard as Mohammadi, and when it mattered he delivered beautifully with that goal.

Comment

Working...
                      X