Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
    loool
    but is true ,look at germany thier youth teams have the same structure as tm, or even better

Comment

Great post!

Also, welcome back!

Comment

This team has no egos but the drive and determination to lead by example and follow their coach.

No premadonnas, spoiled brats, and cry babies. We have players with gheyrat!!

Mark my words, this team is going to lead us into the 2nd round in the World Cup!

Comment

Great Post 👍

Not only do I agree with you totally, I also want to emphasise the importance of CQ.

If we qualify for Russia WC2018 and regardless of our performance in the final round, we should definitely hold on to Carlos Quieroz for another 4-5 years. We would have a very big chance of winning the upcoming AC2019 in Emirates and then start the qualification campaign for WC2022. With CQ at the helm of TM and many of our young talents in their prime + a couple of new younger talents, we would have a decent chance of advancing to last 16 or last 8 or even higher levels in WC2022 in Qatar!

Go Iran... Go CQ...
          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
          >-----------------<
          Marg bar dictator
          >-----------------<

Comment

LET'S NOT HAVE HIGH EXPECTATIONS!

This new generation is becoming very balanced; neither too emotionally optimistic nor too pessimistic. As a fund dealer I also witnessed people earn more growth by being balanced. Balanced of everything is better.
            The era of making a god after every victory is over same as the creation of evil after each defeat. We shall remember: this is soccer and anything can happen. If we got a bad result in any of these 4 matches; let's remember today when our team did great and let's hope that today can be repeated. That's what we can do as fans.

So our team like any other good team in the world is capable of losing and winning. Let's be behind our team to increase their chances of winning as the 12th member of the team.

Dear thread initiator; I agree with some of your points. However, I have seen your emotional posts in the past as well. I know you just love your team soooo much and you want them succeed. However, don't be disappointed if you see otherwise. You depict a picture of Iran that one thinks you're speaking of Italy or Germany; the truth of the matter is we are speaking about an above of average team named Iran.

Yes! You are right. Iran under Queiroz is being improved a bit faster than other countries in Asia. However the distances between teams in Asia; the gap is shrinking. So expect anything. Remember plz that there are days that whatever your beloved team does; fails for some strange reasons. Your team needs you to be balanced that day. Drink a cup of tea and relax and wait for better days which shall come because football is in the genes of this nation.

So let's stay humble today and let our youth to learn more to become what you, I and all Iranians wish for.
            We can win or lose; but we do our best. But what won't change is our balanced humble love for our team exactly the same way our professional coach explains his success and his team's. cheers
            sigpic
            SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
            IRAN
            - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Fantastic post, thank you.

Comment

The strongest addition to the team is the changed mentality in my opinion. CQ has built a team of professional players, with a mix of youth, and experienced players. Not one person believes they are above the team, and they all play united, and with heart. They are professionals and it shows in all aspects (fitness, moves to Europe, respect). No player is guaranteed a starting position, and everyone must continue to perform at their best. With all of this positive mentality, and now many years for CQ to instill his knowledge, the players grew up with him as his mentor, and you can see it in the performances. Dame TM garm, and dame CQ garm! We love you all
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I'd like to see cq train the players not to argue with the referee. If there is a bad call keep playing..

Still we have too much emotional problem and that can cost us in bigger games .... see poooladi vs iraq
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Outside the scope of skill and artistry, the only reason we are all witnessing such TM that demonstrates no maddanos, thinks level-field, sticks together no matter what, fights for each other, plays with gheirat and believe in themselves is CQ.

Put a vatani coach in, it would be back to Madonna's days, inconsistent results and indiscipline.
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Great post for sure
                      I have been a member of this site since 1997
                      I have been following and watching TM matches , all official or friendly games RELIGIOUSLY since 1994 and i also believe that this team is without a doubt,the best team Iran has ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        I'd like to see cq train the players not to argue with the referee. If there is a bad call keep playing..
                        Still we have too much emotional problem and that can cost us in bigger games .... see poooladi vs iraq
                        Not sure if joking or serious?

CQ, or any coach, putting pressure on the referee is a very important aspect of the game actually. Especially for us it’s vital since we constantly face suspicious and ridiculously poor refereeing. Without CQ protesting it would get even worse than it already is!

Also I keep seeing people blaming Pooladi. Do you guys actually watch international football? The arab GK pushed Pooladi away and Pooladi indeed exaggerated, but there was a obvious push and it was a 100% yellow for the GK - but instead Pooladi got it for zero reasons. Even foreign referees were shocked, watch the post-match analyzing.
                        Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Azmoun is 22
                          JB is 23
                          Ezatolahi is 20
                          Milad Mo is 23
                          These guys are not anywhere near their prime, in fact they are far from it. If you look at where each one of those players you mentioned were at those points in their career they were either fresh out of WC (which is a huge opportunity none of the above have had) and also had a few years on these guys. The only difference between them and the ones you listed by the end of their careers will be the latter will have fewer years in al soorakh and al shotor teams and have used those years in Russia and the Netherlands instead.
                          If you think Azmoun isn't going to play for many years in a top European league then you're just lying to yourself to prove your point. Same with ezi I mean this kid is literally not even of drinking age in the US and yet he is being compared to bagheri and nekounam how is that fair? Just look at his game, recognize his potential, and acknowledge the fact that he too has 100% capability to play at the highest levels because again if you do deny that then you're only lying to prove your point.
                          hey bro, i hope you're right. but until then, you're guessing. i would love to be wrong, i'm just describing what i'm seeing. but by the way - playing in random european leagues in your early 20s doesn't guarantee that you'll go to a top team/league in your prime.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                            Your problem is you're exclusively basing this on club and nostalgia so you forget things. That beast Rezaei made numerous mistakes in TM. Even though Hosseini and Montazeri never played in Europe I would take them over him in TM any day.
                            club and nostalgia?? Hashemian scoring 16 goals in the bundesliga is nostalgia? Rezaei made numerous mistakes because our defense as a whole sucked and was pathetic. none of our defenders today are at his level frankly, they're just benefiting from the tactics and training of a world class defensive coach. He was picked in top serie A defenders of the month MANY times.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                              club and nostalgia?? Hashemian scoring 16 goals in the bundesliga is nostalgia? Rezaei made numerous mistakes because our defense as a whole sucked and was pathetic. none of our defenders today are at his level frankly, they're just benefiting from the tactics and training of a world class defensive coach. He was picked in top serie A defenders of the month MANY times.
                              So then you admit that the defense overall sucked, and no I actually remember rezaei making a bunch of individual errors. Azmoun with 30 less games already has more goals than Hashemian. Not saying Azmoun is better than Hashemian (as it has been said you're comparing players in their prime to players in their early 20's) but to exclusively compare club when talking about tm doesn't really make sense. To view playing in a higher league in a players prime as an exclusive measure of talent is pretty flawed too (I mean even Khatibi got the chance to play in the bundesliga is he better than any player we have now?). And let's say that they'll all more individually talented than now. What does that even do? This is a team sport where individual talent can potentially mean nothing, just look at Sub Saharan African teams. I doubt Karimi's dribbling talent would help the current tm when his lazy ass wouldn't even press or get back on defense.

I get that you were in the past and seemingly still are trying to say the players are shit to give Queiroz even more credit. But in reality this is probably the best overall tm not only in coaching but in overall players as well. Queiroz didn't play rezaieian, Hosseini, Amiri, Gucci, and Dejagah and still comfortably won against Qatar. Imagine if Branko didn't play 5 usual and key starters, that team may have had some individuals but had no depth or overall talent, they would struggle a lot. If you still think we're in a talent drought then you're just lying to yourself to try to keep your point going.

Comment

It's an excellent team with great potential and talent..

But I still would say the teams of 2002-2006 with the likes of karimi bagheri daei m'kia hash neku were superior on individual level! Problem they did not have a quality coach like cq for years..

However not to take any praise of the current lads! Can't remember when we were so confident in our team..go team Melli ✊🏽

Comment

Working...
                                X