No announcement yet.

Qualification on Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Carlos QUeiroz is the master behind manchester united's succes, he is the professor of this game. and he will teach lippi a thing or two

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
      ^ Carlos QUeiroz is the master behind manchester united's succes, he is the professor of this game. and he will teach lippi a thing or two
      lippi is better than cq in terms of result, however in national team is about the players you have, and lippi dont have the players, we do and that why i say we will beat china, but china can push for 3rd place, they can beat ubekistan ,qatar and syria

Comment

^ i do think china has good players to be honest. thats why the reason they have their teams go unbeaten in the acl campain. but still teams and national teams are different, but overall i think CQ has developed our team a lot because our players are eager to learn, have patience and respect.. what other players in europe lack due to their ego of being '' famous '' or playing in a big club.

i'd take CQ > lippi anyday because of the results he has gotten with us and his respect, devotion and love for our team melli and country!

Comment

It is going to a tough game. China is coming not to lose and knowing Lippi, he will play a defensive strategy for an away game and with counter attacks. We can score on their defensive mistakes and set pieces as they will have lots of bodies in front of their goal. I noticed that they have a number of real tall defenders. So, it will be tough to score on crosses.

Comment

Originally posted by golffan View Post
            It is going to a tough game. China is coming not to lose and knowing Lippi, he will play a defensive strategy for an away game and with counter attacks. We can score on their defensive mistakes and set pieces as they will have lots of bodies in front of their goal. I noticed that they have a number of real tall defenders. So, it will be tough to score on crosses.
            the issue for china, is that they need to score and get points, they cant just defend

Comment

Can we take this game by game?

This is the same mentality that our players have historically and traditionally had. Its amazing, we complain about underestimating people and the fans do it 10x more.

Let's take this game by game... what happens when we draw or god forbid lose to China? Are we going to ask for CQ's head?

Every game has its conditions and circumstances, we could get a red card in the first minute. No one knows... calm down and we will prevail.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                Can we take this game by game?

This is the same mentality that our players have historically and traditionally had. Its amazing, we complain about underestimating people and the fans do it 10x more.

Let's take this game by game... what happens when we draw or god forbid lose to China? Are we going to ask for CQ's head?

Every game has its conditions and circumstances, we could get a red card in the first minute. No one knows... calm down and we will prevail.
                I think you are mistaking us just considering the different scenarios with us expecting what we are saying to happen. I don't see many people here saying we are for sure going to win any of the coming games.

It is 100% take it one game at a time and have no doubt my friend CQ and the TM players are not taking anything for granted and are locked in to every game.

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                  I have one dream.

Qualify without conceiding a goal, also not in Korea. Beat Korea if possible away.
                  Get draw at Position A2 in Russia´s WC group and get the OPENING MATCH vs. Russia and shock the world. Give me this.
                  This would be a dream scenario! Very well thought.

Comment

CQ doesn't count his chickens too soon; that's why he makes the big bucks and we don't!

Comment

I also think that many top teams are willing to play us in friendly games to test our defense if we manage to qualify as first country for the World Cup instead of C grade opponents like Macedonia / Belarus / Angola / Montenegro...

Comment

Qualification on Tuesday

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                        I believe Korea wil lose to Syria for the same reasons I said it would lose to China. So the game for TM is critical to qualify sooner rather than later. Tuesday azadi should be packed. If your neighbors cannot afford to buy a ticket you buy for them and take them to azadi
                        Korea will never lose against Syria at home, I can guarantee you that. It's just very very unlikely especially after the dissapointment from the China loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          I also think that many top teams are willing to play us in friendly games to test our defense if we manage to qualify as first country for the World Cup instead of C grade opponents like Macedonia / Belarus / Angola / Montenegro...
                          The sad thing is those C grade opponents actually look pretty appetizing in comparison to the F grade opponents we are playing recently. Papua New Guneau and UAE African XI ring a bell?

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                            I have one dream.

Qualify without conceiding a goal, also not in Korea. Beat Korea if possible away.
                            Get draw at Position A2 in Russia´s WC group and get the OPENING MATCH vs. Russia and shock the world. Give me this.
                            This would be a dream scenario! Very well thought.
                            beating the host on their most anticipated match in ages..!!? yea that sounds fantastic, right up until whistle is blown and you gotta find yourself a safe passage to your hotels (or the rest of the tourney..!!) without getting beaten senseless by the Russian hooligans ..!!! lol

Comment

Politics and other teams asking for more money than we could afford; are really the two main reasons why we've had a difficult time in the past setting up friendlies with top opponents, and not so much our level of play. CQ has also been cautious about letting us play really strong opponents who may have beat us by a big margin in the past.

But I think that will change and depending on how the teams in the group stage shape up in Russia, we'll definetly provide a good challenge to any good European, South American team and we should just go for it and play some top teams and not worry about the result, it'll surely benefit us more than it may hurt our morale. Plus we ain't no push overs anymore, I don't care who we are playing!

Comment

The only way to know if we are a good side who can take a challange against 2nd tier sides like Bosnia Herzegovina or Croatia is to arrange friendlies with them and try to improve!

Only then we got a chance to progress from the group stage.

We at least need to beat 1 UEFA side in the group stage anyway. Traditionally we struggle a lot against UEFA teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X