Qualification on Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
    Though Iran will not qualify on Tuesday, there is a better than 50/50 chance that it will qualify after the 8th game if it wins the next two games. That means it will qualify with 2 games to spare. That would be awesome and a first!!

Then the last two games can serve as virtual friendlies, albeit not very good ones. But still a great chance to gain some experience for the squad and perhaps try a couple of new players.
    No friendlies guys forget about this. Every game we need to stay 100% focus to win and improve ourselfes to stand a chance for the second round at the world cup. With all due respect but the TM of the first 30min on Thursday i still see no chance to survive the first round in Russia...

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
      We need 5 points from the last 9 pts to LOCK UP the Qualification. 5 pts + 14 pt gives us 19 points and the first place in the group no matter what happens in the rest of the games.
      the key is china game, if we win we go to 17, while if korea win they go to 13, uzbekistan will have a hard game, cause qatar have to win now, and if uzbekistan lose, we are there since uzbekistan last 3 game will be against us, china and korea.

Comment

I recall in the previous qualification Qatar scored many goals against Uzb if that was true then we can see the same. The game in
        August against Korea will need extra training in hot and humid place like Korea. It is like hell at that time of year. Winning the next two matches will do it. We can celebrate at that time. Please do not bring up old issues like what John foe or Mk said no need to run them in anyone's eyes. CQ has done it no need for extra hashih

Comment

Chiniha far one touch pass zaifand va dar bazi gha koli passé bad daadand Nesfe team ham chessmen bad darand va einaki va ax 20 meter bishtar raa nemibinand

Comment

I believe Korea wil lose to Syria for the same reasons I said it would lose to China. So the game for TM is critical to qualify sooner rather than later. Tuesday azadi should be packed. If your neighbors cannot afford to buy a ticket you buy for them and take them to azadi

Comment

I have one dream.

Qualify without conceiding a goal, also not in Korea. Beat Korea if possible away.
              Get draw at Position A2 in Russia´s WC group and get the OPENING MATCH vs. Russia and shock the world. Give me this.
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                I have one dream.

Qualify without conceiding a goal, also not in Korea. Beat Korea if possible away.
                Get draw at Position A2 in Russia´s WC group and get the OPENING MATCH vs. Russia and shock the world. Give me this.
                Hahaha nice one and not an overly unrealistic dream either

Comment

I have one dream.

Nice dream but i want the openning Game in Russia against Greece since 300.

Comment

I know it's too early to think about the world cup but imagine a group like : Iran, France, Turkey (or Greece) and Egypt. That would be awesome and we would have realistic chances of qualifying for the 2nd round.

Comment

It won't happen on Tuesday even if we beat China.
                      Uzbekistan has a lot to play for , they can still finish second or third in the group but they must defeat Qatar.

After beating China , I hope ,
                      we must wait till June 12 and beat Uzbekistan also ,then we are a %100 qualified for the WC

Comment

If Brazil doesn't qualify first , Iran could be to First Nation to qualify to the WC 2018 one whole year before it starts

Then we can a great preparation plan and many great friendlies to come ishalah

Comment

we win tuesday we are 99% there

Comment

Hmmm what if our group was Argentina, Nigeria, and B & H again?

This way we can get our revenge on Argentina with an extra time screamer by Bahador.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Hmmm what if our group was Argentina, Nigeria, and B & H again?

This way we can get our revenge on Argentina with an extra time screamer by Bahador.
                              i doubt b&h will make it this time

Comment

Don't disregard that we are set to meet the arguably strongest China team ever under Lippi, who are actually coming to Tehran for a win. Expect them to be rock-solid in defense and extremely dangerous on set-pieces.
                                I'm not really worried since we have Queiroz the Great, but I would also be OK with a draw (0:0) on tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X