Clear All

Where is andranik? Injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel-Da-Silva View Post
      Where is andranik? Injured?
      DNP - reason: old

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        Cant believe the amount of Alireza Jahabakhsh haters wow. I thought he was doing great in this match. Really don't know what everyone is talking about.
        CIA addage:

Give the world and unbelievable blessings to Iranians, and they will still find a way to bitch and moan and denigrate and ruin what they have.

We're setting history here, both on the Asian and domestic front, and they still complain.

Comment

I don't understand why we can't criticize taremi here just because he scored a goal ?

I have no bias against any player.

I also said that I was not
          Impressed with azmoun as well.

I do think that taremi is a talented player.
          I definitely like him as a part of team meli, he is a big striker who is very mobile and creative.

HOWEVER. The guy is inconsistent with his focus and his passing was the worst of any player I've ever seen that game!

He caused at LEAST 10 turnovers.

Sometimes he passed to
          Places where there wasn't even a player!

He scored a great goal, and I never doubted his ability to do so!

Taremi has a long ways to go in passing and making smart plays !

He wasted a few chances by trying stupid fancy shit like backheels too.

He was not on the same frequency as ansarifard and jahanbakhsh.

You could tell that his decision making was like an entire second slower than their runs.

I think if he leaves PGL he can definitely improve exponentially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            I don't understand why we can't criticize taremi here just because he scored a goal ?

I definitely like him as a part of team meli, he is a big striker who is very mobile and creative.

HOWEVER. The guy is inconsistent with his focus and his passing was the worst of any player I've ever seen that game!

Sometimes he passed to

You could tell that his decision making was like an entire second slower than their runs.

Exactly, Taremi is very dangerous, creative, and unpredictable. I jsut dont think he is reliable enough in front of goal, or in possession. Against the likes of qatar, most in asia, he can get away with it. But in bigger games, TBH id like to see us start with dejagah and ARJ wide, and either gucci or karim up top with azmoun. Taremi can play wing or striker coming off the bench.

Comment

I never thought there'd be a time when Iran qualifys to the World Cup early, then just relaxes and lets the B team take over for the remainder of the qualification campaign.

If we defeat China, this will be the case. And to be honest with you, I wouldn't mind it. Have players like Ali Karimi and Sasan Ansari play against Uzbekistan and Syria. Why not? If we qualify early this is the PERFECT opportunity to get our 1st and 2nd string players ready for the World Cup. It'll be good for them to familiarize with the pressures of World Cup Qualification.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                I never thought there'd be a time when Iran qualifys to the World Cup early, then just relaxes and lets the B team take over for the remainder of the qualification campaign.

If we defeat China, this will be the case. And to be honest with you, I wouldn't mind it. Have players like Ali Karimi and Sasan Ansari play against Uzbekistan and Syria. Why not? If we qualify early this is the PERFECT opportunity to get our 1st and 2nd string players ready for the World Cup. It'll be good for them to familiarize with the pressures of World Cup Qualification.
                hopefully then CQ will feel that it is the time to experiment with likes of karimi,ghoddos,ansari,beytsaeed,esmaili, hell maybe even tafazolli...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  hopefully then CQ will feel that it is the time to experiment with likes of karimi,ghoddos,ansari,beytsaeed,esmaili, hell maybe even tafazolli...
                  yess if we qualify early, all the rest of the game will be friendlies and trial and error before world cup

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

Sometimes he passed to

Beautifully said haji.

He's one of those guys who IMO have potential that is sky high but suffers from poor decision making at times. My only disagreement with you is he can be creative at times (was not at all yesterday) and his pace is also another huge plus (kinda assent in that department yesterday too). He just needs to be consistent honestly. Consistency is definitely his biggest problem and one of the most important qualities a TM player needs IMO is exactly that. He wasn't hustling hard to the passes coming his way which really shocked me you usually don't see that from him.

I'm not one of those fanatic "go to Europe and you'll be good enough for TM" he is definitely good enough ATM but there's no question that his short comings would be addressed if he was in a different environment. That's why coming back to Iran was particularly disappointing with him.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I have been really impressed with Ezzatollahi. I love his physicality, his turns, and his no nonsense approach to playing.

I think we are looking at a future TM capitain.
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I just want to say, SAVOR THESE MOMENTS my friends. Four years from now when CQ is long gone and replaced by some 3rd rate Croat or GN or Daei and we're back to our usual routine of hoping for miracles in the last match, the idea that we once had a coach like this guy will seem like a surreal dream. This match where Qatar was lucky not to lose 5-0 was at the same stadium where our "best club team" with the "best league coach" got spanked 3-1 just days ago. People won't realize the gift that Queiroz has been to our football till he's gone.

Comment

^ very true
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
                            I just want to say, SAVOR THESE MOMENTS my friends. Four years from now when CQ is long gone and replaced by some 3rd rate Croat or GN or Daei and we're back to our usual routine of hoping for miracles in the last match, the idea that we once had a coach like this guy will seem like a surreal dream. This match where Qatar was lucky not to lose 5-0 was at the same stadium where our "best club team" with the "best league coach" got spanked 3-1 just days ago. People won't realize the gift that Queiroz has been to our football till he's gone.
                            Please don't say that. I don't want to hear the sad truth...
                            I hope he stays until the AC 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
                              My only hope is that the changes and attitudes that CQ has implemented over these past years will run so deep that even a crappy coach will be able to get the job done until we get lucky again...
                              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                                I have been really impressed with Ezzatollahi. I love his physicality, his turns, and his no nonsense approach to playing.

I think we are looking at a future TM capitain.
                                He was the man of the match.
                                I was not so impressed by Ghafori I thought he fouled a penalty and Beyranvand who could not control the ball. Afsari Fards new position in left wing was interesting specially that long pass that you usually see in Euroup. I believe we will see a new lineup against
                                China.

Comment

Working...
                                X