Iran vs Qatar Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
    We won and I guess that is what matters at the end of the day, but I have to say this was one heck of a boring and frustrating game to watch. Iran was nothing but zir e toop. Not even two or three god damn healthy passes to make you feel you are watching modern football. The ratings some of you gave our players were extremely generous and perhaps reflective of how many bezan ziresh they did... finishing was poor, midfield did not exist, defense was good but mindless, goalie was okay. Azmoun almost scored an own goal.

I want to see some real football on next Tuesday, and not this kind of b.s.
    We controlled this game. When we needed to we held possession like what bosnia did to us but mostly we let the united nation of bribed wannabes have the ball and make fools of themselves. Gameplan was great and considering we didnt have any real warmup or friendlies, some kinks were expected

Comment

hi everyone
      any idea where to see full game in USA
      Thanks

Comment

I'm not a fan of Taremi. Actually quiet the opposite. However, there is so much hate for a guy that scored the sole goal in the game; THE WINNING Goal. You guys seriously are delusional or something. If you had a choice between someone like Messi who would make every shot on target but not score but have someone like Taremi who somehow has a 30second brilliance that gets us a goal. ...I rather have Taremi at least in games against likes of Qatar.

--> The way I see it CQ wants to save Gucci for TM game in Azadi to open a can of whoop ass. The game against Qatar was a might win or satisfied with draw. So he aint gonna risk injury of the best striker on our team (Don't tell me Azmoun is the best because he is not...his mind still needs to develop which just comes with age).
        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Beiranvad - 7.5

Ghafouri - 7.5
          Montazeri - 7
          Pouraliganji - 7
          Mohammadi - 7.5

Hajsafi - 7
          Ezzatollahi - 7
          Jahanbakhsh - 6
          Taremi - 7.5 MoM

Ansarifard - 7
          Azmoun - 4

------------------------------------------------

Amiri - 7
          Ebrahimi - 7
          Shojaei - 6.5

first why is taremi man of the match?what he did beside the goal, he did nothing, keep giving the ball away, and miss chances second half

my rating

Beiranvand ------ 9 ( Overall good, just one chance he was slopy but he recovered

Ghafourian -------5 (first half ok, second half had abit of issue, and allowed sorian to turn and he shoot, not bad but can improve)
          montazeri -------9 ( solid at the back)
          pouralighanzi-----9 (solid also)
          milad mohamadi -----9.5 (MOM) ( he was briliant, both defensivly and attacking, had good composure and did not panick and played well)

hajsafi-------6 ( was good but should have scored the one on one chance)
          ezatolahi------7.5 ( good overall, play hard and control the middle)
          jahanbaksh ----7 ( was good but not really that much impact, and he got injured also)
          taremi -------3 ( he is geting a 3 because he scored the goal, other wise, he was poor, first half give away way to many balls, second half miss a few chances, which he should have scored. it is clear that if dejagah is in the team he must be on the bench and forwards, we must use gucci and azmoun)

ansarifard -----8 ( he was good try his best, hustled, gave the assist, was not his favourte position but did well)
          azmoun-----2 ( was very poor, miss chances, and not sharp, for a guy like him, he need to be more instinctive)

subs
          Amiri ----6.5 ( was good but normal nothing special )
          omid ------8( he came on and midfiled became alive, more passing and more flow, he was good, should use against china)
          shojayi-----7 ( was alright again played well but nothing special)

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            Almost %98 of the people here agree that Azmoun was our worst player today.

I believe Goochi will replace him for the China match
            I am one of the 2%. In my opinion the weakest players were ehsan, jb, taremi, azmoun and Voria. Id say hajsafi was the weakest.
            Best were karim, beiranvand, miMo ezatollahi.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
              I'm not a fan of Taremi. Actually quiet the opposite. However, there is so much hate for a guy that scored the sole goal in the game; THE WINNING Goal. You guys seriously are delusional or something. If you had a choice between someone like Messi who would make every shot on target but not score but have someone like Taremi who somehow has a 30second brilliance that gets us a goal. ...I rather have Taremi at least in games against likes of Qatar.

--> The way I see it CQ wants to save Gucci for TM game in Azadi to open a can of whoop ass. The game against Qatar was a might win or satisfied with draw. So he aint gonna risk injury of the best striker on our team (Don't tell me Azmoun is the best because he is not...his mind still needs to develop which just comes with age).
              the issue with taremi is that he has failed to deliver in big game for tm, he scored today, but he missed alot, remmber he missed against india some easy chances also,

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                hi everyone
                any idea where to see full game in USA
                Thanks
                Footballitarin is one place that has the full game

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                  Other than his goal, Taremi was the worst player on the pitch imo. He has the most turnover I believe. would have much preferred JB in his position and Masoud in the center. JB and M.M were best players for me
                  i fully agree about taremi, and the issue is , is not his first game , he had this issue many other games also

Comment

Thanks
                    Footballitarin video is blocked in usa

Comment

Thanks
                      i just watched in on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsLsxwwS-DA

works in us

Comment

Originally posted by lakerfan23 View Post
                        Was Taremi's goal offsides?
                        The replay clearly showed their right back (player to left of taremi )was ahead of taremi when the ball was passed. Good clean goal.

Comment

Thanks
                          Sorry. I just checked. I am glad I saw the game live. First time I have seen the game blocked on footballitarin

Comment

Beiranvand ------ 7.75 (Did his Job)
                            Ghafourian -------4.5 (I think many members mistake some shitty passes by Ghafourian as Taremi's..this guy messed up offesively, did okay defensively)
                            montazeri -----7.6 (His usual self, nothing too fancy; liked his hustle with good passes)
                            pouralighanzi----7.25 (Was good, in some instances you could see him letting his emotions takeover b.c the ref/qataris)
                            milad mohamadi -----10 (If we had to pick a star...it would be this guy)
                            hajsafi----- 7.5 ( Did his job...most postive than negatives)
                            ezatolahi------8.25 (If you had to define DM it would be Ezza)
                            jahanbaksh ----7 ( every TM game I feel like he is getting better and better for us, just needs to link up better in terms of passing sync with our offence)
                            taremi -------8 (I don't care about his flukes...he got us the goal which got us the 3 points. I was however very disappointed at two instances where he passed to an invisible player -_-"...like seriously I thought he was on shrooms when he did that)
                            ansarifard --- 8( work horse, he shows the same level of gheyrat as Ando in many instances + assist is icing on top of cake)
                            azmoun--- 3.5 (Scores so many easy Russian Pussy...probably thought Qatar was that soorak too. Looked like he came out of a hashish steam room)
                            subs
                            Amiri ----6.75 ( made difference the moment he stepped onto the field)
                            omid ------7.25 (name last time Sepahan player disappointed )
                            shojayi-----7.25 ( Kinda concerned when CQ subbed him in ...since he can get hot headed and emotional in very important moments and last thin g we needed was red card...but did good).
                            MOM: Taremi's Naneh for her prayers and namaz
                            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              Bet you anything, soon we will play them in our ACQ group stage yet again!
                              I would like to bet the balance of my student loans. They combined wcq and acq so no united nation of bribed dirty wannabes any more

Comment

Why is everyone calling him ghafourian?
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X